European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Pre-drug taking rituals?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Anyone do anything interesting before you take drugs? You know what I mean you saucy bitches! Wait for a sunny day? Tidy the house? Fashion a pair of silk lined leggings out of a v-neck jumper to aid masturbation?

Thanking you

I usually psyche myself up by drinking copious amounts of vodka to prepare for the oblivion to come..

None really, apart from cleaning the foil if I haven't got any the chemist stuff , that is HR as well. Never get excited till its in your hands as well.

- must eat immediately before drinking alcohol
- always exhale completely before taking a hit of anything
- meditate for 30min before doing DMT
- burn the foil before using it
- clean nose out with saline/water before snorting
- I had this weird habit of shaping the cherry/ash of my cigarette into a cone while I smoked it
- not a pre ritual but I love organizing my drug collection in nice little dram vials with labels... that I keep inside my hunter s. thompson box (sometimes I would just open it and stare at my drugs for fun... lol such a nerd)

I think that's it, nothing too weird really

Last edited:
@Snafu of the Forest i respected you as a drinker but now i find out you eat first? wtf man!?!?!?!?

burning foil before using is a must, as is exhaling completely before taking a hit and, this is important, do not exhale in the direction of the drugs you're about to smoke.

@Snafu of the Forest i respected you as a drinker but now i find out you eat first? wtf man!?!?!?!?
I think I am more susceptible to bad hangovers more than the average alchy. If I don't eat before drinking I get fucked up in a bad way, ulcers too - I can't even enjoy it at all

I really don't eat that much food in general which may be the main reason, I generally don't eat breakfast or lunch so I can't go straight into the booze without eating at least something

I like to think I mastered the art of minimizing hangovers ;)

I really don't eat that much food in general which may be the main reason, I generally don't eat breakfast or lunch so I can't go straight into the booze without eating at least something

I like to think I mastered the art of minimizing hangovers ;)
ah- well since they banned me from taking all drugs food has become more of a thing for me than it was.

i minimise hangovers by taking benzos before bed but its prob not the best approach.

i have an erosion not a full blown ulcer and it has been irritating me since i started drinkng last september (after a week back on crack on smack, when alcohol was suddenly very justifiable) but i drink peptac and eat thoe little antacid pills like its going out of fashion. if it develops into an ulcer i can see the pain would multiply. so, i will let you off.

ah- well since they banned me from taking all drugs food has become more of a thing for me than it was.

i minimise hangovers by taking benzos before bed but its prob not the best approach.

i have an erosion not a full blown ulcer and it has been irritating me since i started drinkng last september (after a week back on crack on smack, when alcohol was suddenly very justifiable) but i drink peptac and eat thoe little antacid pills like its going out of fashion. if it develops into an ulcer i can see the pain would multiply. so, i will let you off.
I've had about 7 ulcers, most of which resulted in bloody stool.

EVERY SINGLE TIME it was:
- not eating before drinking
- getting seriously hungover
- desperately taking NSAIDs to help because I had no other drugs

then a couple hours later I have an ulcer... I hate them, they really suck. It's more than just pain you also actually feel very ill and fatigued.

one time I had a hiccup and I actually felt my stomach tear >_<

I've had some seriously bad ones where I should have probably gone to the doctor because I literally couldn't eat or get out of bed for 48 hours.

(I warn people away from things like aspirin + alcohol due to this, NSAIDs themselves are well known to cause ulcers but it's compounded when combined with alcohol)

fuck me 7 ulcers is a lot. you probably should have gone to the doctor but i get in the states thats not a trivial undertaking.

My favorite was giving a group of 20 people each a sheet of paper, and a different colour marker. Then having them write a paragraph of intentions for the trip, intentions for the group, intentions for the month, year, and long term goals.

Then we cut these all up and placed in a glass bowl of water,

Let them all mix (looked super cool and rainbow colorful!) there was a string we each tied a knot in doing "knot magic" criss crossing atop the bowl, on top of which a candle was placed and lit.

Then we each had a shot glass with LSD and MDMA in it, which we took turns walking up to the candle, letting the flame lick the bottom of the glass, and down the hatch.

Later we used the candle flame and hemp wick to smoke DMT. 😎

Beautiful ceremony.

Sex magick pursued.

I try to invent the ritual on the fly with whats available, eclectically taking aspects of each individuals beliefs and integrating them into the ceremony.

I once participated in an LSD ritual with over 100 people, all praying and dosing at the same time.

As for coke and heroin, I just try to cleanse it of the blood money, before partaking.

I like to make sigils with crystal ketamine and snort them.

During DMT extraction sometimes I mix my blood and state a goal of what sort of life I would like to be living, what I'm trying to manifest, at different stages, sometimes during recrystalization giving it a nice red hue - and smoke it. Opens a portal, kind of like bungee jumping from point A to point B without knowing how you got there. Dangerous, my ass still hurts, but I did have a shit ton of fun. Maybe should be more careful about getting into a meditative state of gnosis to ensure there are no renegade thoughts/fears involved...

Last edited by a moderator:
Eat before I drink

Wipe my lips before each toke/bowl whatever. I don't like duck arsed spliffs and I don't duck arse them either

I've had about 7 ulcers, most of which resulted in bloody stool.

EVERY SINGLE TIME it was:
- not eating before drinking
- getting seriously hungover
- desperately taking NSAIDs to help because I had no other drugs

then a couple hours later I have an ulcer... I hate them, they really suck. It's more than just pain you also actually feel very ill and fatigued.

one time I had a hiccup and I actually felt my stomach tear >_<

I've had some seriously bad ones where I should have probably gone to the doctor because I literally couldn't eat or get out of bed for 48 hours.

(I warn people away from things like aspirin + alcohol due to this, NSAIDs themselves are well known to cause ulcers but it's compounded when combined with alcohol)

I became ulcerous around 2014 through 2017

Fixed it by a month of no booze, ezomeprazole, metronidazole and doxycycline in heavy doses reccomended by my doctor and eating cancer patient food

Nothing of the sort since

It was the helio bacteria that caused my ulcer issues