Votes: 3 25.0%
  • C

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised. Some old timers request trim as buds too much for them

A broken nug has the potential to be on the same level of quality as a popcorn nug, which is found in trim coincidentally.

Trim sometimes comes in very handy, mostly because it's cheaper, but it makes for great oil. Often times you will find "trim piles" consist of the occasional popcorn nug and even broken-up nugs. This is because popcorn nugs and broken-up nugs are seen as "bottom shelf".

mm i bet it's got a fruity kind of lemony smell. fuck i'd roll such a fat joint of that stuff...

As long as a nug is a half gram trimmed with side buds knocked off the top bud it makes it in to the bud bag vs. trim bag. Wet trim is usually big leaves while dry trim has leaves and pop corn bud. If there's lots of popcorn bud I call it buddy trim

Here's a pic of my purple maroc bud from last year I think.

gallery_51167_2607_136120.jpg

Photo is a bit blurry, but I think I'd give that a straight A. I usually like light green citrus flavour stuff. The bud in the first post I mean, not that purple plant.

Sigh my new phone doesn't get good pics anymore. I have atfxgdp that's just a resinous dank beauty.... If only I had a good camera

Status
Not open for further replies.