Votes: 7 46.7%
  • C

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave you a B+ on it Tryptamino, as looks kind, and I've tried it... I liked the smooth milky taste a lot, but the high wasn't anything to write home about... I had some bomb, full sun ORGANIC outdoor of my buddies that wasn't tested, but it was fed super premium organic multi-dimensional earthworm casting based aerated teas it's whole life! LOL, this dude was super hipster.... It was cured well and was most likely the lower twenties, from what I can remember.

Tryptamino, your's looks like it is super fresh. That's good for THC ∆9, it still has hella chlorophyll in it. I like my buds cured a little more than that. At least until it looses that dark color and starts to turn golden or lighter in color. I also like to keep my sativa (dominant) plants hung in a dark area for a few months, exposing them to oxygen... That allows them to turn some of the high THCa into CBN. I prefer indicas to have this done too, but just for less time....

I'd definitely puff that chronic though, like I said, I actually enjoy the taste quite a lot (when grown organically, under the big sun that is %) )

I like the original blueberry a lot man, I'd love to have some seeds of that shit, duderz. I hella liked some indoor "BubbleBerry" that I tasked. This shit was super fruity man, sooo many hairs, totally turned pink, but a bit long (that just added to the freshness, IMO). I got some super kind called "Barry White"!!! LOL~! That shit was so funny to me the first time cuz the buds were grown on the coast and were totally purple (like dark purple, almost black...hehe). Anyway, mine turned out to be organic, bud not frozen temps enough to turn it very purple. SUPER KIND THOUGH... Got a nice pic of a split cola tip...

Anyway,

Keep tokin' y'all... Peace out. for now...

Last edited:
Definitely A grade to me, but dispensary quality bud is 4 hours awayunless someone brings it. Most chron here is midgradeish homegrown, but A grade has become much more common in recent years. But yea I'd even pay tax to get ahold of that nug. A+

Status
Not open for further replies.