Not open for further replies.

thujone

Bluelight Crew
yOowBtf.jpg

Strain: Blue Cheese
Submission by: Tryptamino
Original size: 847x633 px

What is Pot or Not?

You submit; you click the sticky-icky thread, you drool, you vote, rinse, lather and repeat. That's basically it, Pot or Not is just for fun and the ratings are more or less arbitrary, but here are some rough guidelines to help you decide how to vote:

A - That next-level stuff even the stingiest pothead would pay the premium to get a bag of!
B - Better than what you'd call regs/mids, no unicorn but no lame ass either
C - Commercial stuff, possibly well-trimmed and cured, but also maybe just torn up at the roots by some dude on meth
D - Schwag, Mexican brick, soapbar, etc!

How to submit

Pot or Not depends on your submissions to stay alive, but for the sake of our viewers the selection will be limited to pictures that look like they were taken with a camera manufactured in this century. High resolution shots are a must, but that shouldn't be a problem now that even cell phones have 5MP+ cameras! Snap a pic that shows off your green as best as possible (good lighting) and upload that bitch to a BL-friendly imagehost such as imgur.com. Once you've got that, just forward the image link to the mods and we'll punt it to the top of CD to get A+'d into glory or stomped into oblivion! Give us your schwag, give us your regs, it doesn't matter whose bum the bag was pulled from just give us some nice variety to post and have fun with the voting :)

this week's taste comes courtesy of Tryptamino, we're slowly running out of content so be sure to send in any good pics you can grab

Use to see a lot of "Blue" strains a few years back, this one was not one of my favorites.

Those crystals looks crazy cool though.

B+

Solid B grade bud, I'd imagine it's really fragrant and tasty.

this week's taste comes courtesy of Tryptamino, we're slowly running out of content so be sure to send in any good pics you can grab

I'll see what I can do to help out, I don't smoke much nowadays but I do plan on picking up a couple grams sometime next week. I should also have a couple pics on my other phone, though they're of small amounts. I always seem to forget to snap a pic until my sacks almost gone :\.

Looks OK to me, maybe just a bit of a bad camera, it's a bit blurred & the colours look dull. Never had blue cheese, obviously blueberry & cheese are both A grade, not sure how the cross turned out, but I'd like to try it. It could be one of those disappointing blueberry crosses that aren't as good as the parents though, I wasn't impressed with bubbleberry. Based on that picture I'd buy some to try it out, so it's got to be an A.

The ratings seem a bit American, all the bud around here is A rated or I wouldn't buy it. We don't have 'mids' or meth addicts & I've never seen any Mexican weed.

I'm due to get some more criss cross sometime in the next few weeks, I'll see if I can find a camera & take a photo for you. It's some proper sativa dominant strong trippy stuff, but only takes 7 weeks to flower. Old English clone only thing.

Last edited:
Man I can only imagine the THC content on that bud. Its got to be in the 20's.

Isn't blueberry and cheese what makes blue dream. The bud can easily be an A, but the color is oddly purple making it look funky and a possible B if not natural.

I'd put it in my pipe and smoke it that's for sure

blue dream is blueberry crossed with haze. it has a very unique taste that is very good. the high is a little short lived though.

anyway, i'm convinced i need to go to the UK to find a proper cheese strain, but i dunno really.

26%, unreal, I've never had bud that strong. At least I'm not sure if I have. But I think it would be a one hit wonder for me as anxiety has been a problem for me with buds in recent years. But I wouldn't walk away from it.

^ I can believe it. High THC content bud is becoming a standard now a days.

This pic does a good job of exposing it. I had to look at the picture for a full minute before I decided it wasn't laced lol.

Ain't that the truth... Brick weed, as far as I can tell, is pretty much extinct around my neck of the woods and Cali is right along the border of TJ/mexico. Still though, I don't see dispensaries taking low grade bud off the shelves for those who want a mild smoke at a bargain price.

Nice.. Grade B+ no doubt.. Has bag appeal, covered in crystals, not many leafs and isn't smashed at all from what i could tell.. Love the blue strains, i just got some blueberry and im thinking about sending it in as a submisson.. And btw i dont think thats 26% thc, not trying to be a dick, but that seems high for blue chesse..

It chould be 26% THCa and THC vs. the THC content once the THCa is converted by heat making it closer to 20%-23%

With the content I'll say A probably. Indoor or outdoor? Greenhouse maybe with controlled environment? Bio-dynamic organic conditions? It can really change the grade a lot.

I'll add there's a local batch of Bannana kush (i think) that's , 31% thc 0.8% cbd tested.... If only I could get some money to buy a gram to snap a picture of. I might see if they will just let me do it, but it's unlikely

blue dream is blueberry crossed with haze. it has a very unique taste that is very good. the high is a little short lived though.

anyway, i'm convinced i need to go to the UK to find a proper cheese strain, but i dunno really.

There's better stuff than cheese. It's clone only so you do need to get it from the uk or holland, seeds are never going to be the same. It tastes & smells good, kind of haze like, other than that it's not really that special. I heard it was just a lucky plant from Skunk #1 seeds, not sure how true that is.

It chould be 26% THCa and THC vs. the THC content once the THCa is converted by heat making it closer to 20%-23%

With the content I'll say A probably. Indoor or outdoor? Greenhouse maybe with controlled environment? Bio-dynamic organic conditions? It can really change the grade a lot.

I'll add there's a local batch of Bannana kush (i think) that's , 31% thc 0.8% cbd tested.... If only I could get some money to buy a gram to snap a picture of. I might see if they will just let me do it, but it's unlikely

It was grown in the shop i think, theres a window to the right in the store where they grow all their stuff. actually come to think of it, they closed last week, that shit was probably hella illegal.

Blue cheese was quite a common strain when I lived in Scotland. Never liked the taste of it much, very unique though. Stone was better than that of blueberry (which I found too couch-lock and sedating, zero mental inspiration) but inferior to that of good UK cheese. Cheese just get's you cheesing, like when people to tell you to say cheese before taking a picture, it does that to your face spontaneously xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.