• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Post your Worst Comedown!

Halloween this year. Rolled face for a good 7 hours..went all over town to different parties. Left a rave at the beginning of my come down. Decided to smoke a bowl in a car in the parking lot on campus..got caught by the police. Worst comedown ever.

My worst come down was 2 years ago. My partner and I rolled together but she wasn't to it and fell asleep. I was greedy and ended up snorting about 500 mg of molly. I remember smoking some weed and then taking a hit of poppers. Later on I found myself on the floor lying in a puddle of piss. I eventually fell asleep but was totally incapable of activity the next day. The day after the depression kicked in and I felt suicidal for about a week.
I didn't touch E for six months after that.

I was at the biggest rave of the year this year.
Celestial Sessions IV.
It was the last outdoor rave of the season.
I'm not smart and didn't wear much clothes, booty shorts(the panties) a tank top, and nikes.
and fish nets.
Well our ride decided to leave early and left us there.
Our back up ride left cause they thought we had a ride..
We notice no cars are in the parking lot.
It was me, my friend ricochet, my friend dilate, this DJ SLaughter House, his 2 friends, and this chick Furbi.
That was our first time ever meeting, she went to the portapotties, comes back like 30 minutes later and says it was so much warmer in there.
I end up falling asleep in there for like 10 minutes, then the people that were loading up the stage happened to get stranded er something there to. They had blankets, so we all fell asleep out there.

But as we were just sitting in the parking lot, we're all talking and freaking out.
Suchhhh a roll kill, I hated it.
But yep, worst comedown EVER.
But amazing and very adventurous night..

My worst come down was the most recent time I used E and it was also one of the strangest come downs ever. I hadn't used E in a very long time, and I ended up with a good quantity of quality molly. I weighed out my first dose carefully, but then when I was high I topped up several times throughout the night by eyeballing, so I have a feeling I ingested a serious amount of the drug.

Anyway, since I hadn't rolled in a long time I didn't really have any depression, anxiety or all other other mental shit that I used to have when I was using regularly. What I did have was one week of hideous dizziness and nausea that started the second dayafter the roll, was at its worst for 2 days and slowly got better over 7 days.

It was the worst kind of vertigo and dizziness ever. It was kind of tied to moving around and especially when I moved my eyes. I would hear this zzzzzing sound when I moved my eyes and would instantly feel dizzy and lopsided. I never vomited, but for at least two of the five days I felt on the verge of throwing up at any moment. It was a constant feeling of when you have the stomach flu and those moments right before you actually blow chunks.

The only real relief, and thank god there was relief, was to lay very still in bed and after a while the nausea would subside. When I'd get up in the morning to get ready for work, it would take about 5 to 10 minutes for it to build up to strength, but thankfully not quite as bad as the day before.

All told, it took about 7 days before I felt completely normal again.

Seriously, a guy would think he'd get the message to totally quit after close to 10 years of using. For the past three to four years, the only memories I have of E aren''t about the high, they are actually about the bad and/or lingering side effects. It's like this hardest thing to let yourself grasp that when that elusive magic is gone.....it is past time to quit this drug for good.

Last edited:
I had done quite a lot of clean pills over the course of a night, and at about 5am someone who I had given a pill to earlier returned the favour. It tasted terrible, but I was so munted that I had swallowed it before I had a chance to spit it out :( Everything was OK until I got into bed in a friends spare room and spent the next 2 hours having a conversation in my head with myself. Part of me was trying to scare me into thinking I had gone crazy / going to die, while the other was trying in vain to chill me out. I was having massive visual and auditory hallucinations and when I closed my eyes all I could see was a slide show of horrific images. The argument in my mind was going around in a loop aswell.

Didn't like that at all....

My worst was very similar to that, kept thinking I could hear my sister and her fiance talking about sending me to rehab and how I was a junkie and that I'd be stealing to pay for my habit. Even though they both assurred me that they weren't saying these things, I was convinced they were. It went on for a few hours.

I got 2. I can't decide which was worse.

1. Rolling by myself, maybe the 3rd or 4th time I had taken E. Anyways I had never rolled alone but was in the mood for some serious self searching. Well I had felt kinda under the weather at work that day but fought through it and got the day done..... Anyways after dropping 2 I didn't feel much about 1 hour and half in so I took 2 more. Then all of a sudden the nausea hit me super hard. I started throwing up and kept throwing up. My dumb ass dropped pills right before getting slammed in the face with a 48 hour flu bug. Terrible roll and worst flu ever....

2. After rolling balls all night I got up to play in a football game with some friends early in the morning. I caught a ball and did a stiff arm to a dudes chest. The hit resulted in me shattering the bones in my hand. I had to have 4 pins put in it, and had my hand in a cast for 4 months....

Good times....

went to this club with my gf the day after xmas, last year...

spent an hour tryin to track down some molly, but ended up going back to this dude who had presses... they were blanks, one was yellow and the other green, both the same exact press / size / shape just diff colors

i took the green, she took the yellow

started rolling really fuckin hard in like 20 minutes... danced our faces off for about an hour, the peak subsided in about 90 minutes, we then decided to peace out... I lived about 15 minutes from the club.

on the drive home we both started getting really nauseated. I attributed it to being dehydrated, tho we were both drinkin water all night...

at the intersection across from my apt building i threw up out my window on the approach to the left turn light... i could see pieces of green pill that got stuck on the inside of my car.

we got into my apartment, set up a movie play list of Grandma's boy, tropic thunder and something else... by the time tropic thunder came on we were both tripping HARD. insane visuals. unlike anything i had ever experienced before... note that this is three hours after taking the pills, having rolled and come down for the most part, and suddenly we're tripping.

The effects lasted, for me, until 1pm the next day, no sleep.

For her, because she didn't throw up, she was at a +++ where as I was at like a +.5 ... she was gone for 48 hours straight. no joke.

we both experienced horrible lower back pain over the next day and a half, she went to the doctors cause her's never went away, and turned out she had a kidney infection.... that ended up going away and coming back 4 times over the next two months.

this was the last time we ate pills from someone slinging at a club... and will be the last time.

because i wasn't tripping as hard as she was, i went onto erowid after tropic thunder was over (dude, weirdest visuals during that movie, faces looking 3d popping out of the computer screen, noticing really crazy shit in the background of every scene, completely altered my perception of that movie and it's meaning) and I looked at all the research chemicals I could find... my conclusion 2 days later is that we took some sort of mdma / dob or doi combination, because we were definatly rolling... and according to erowid dob and doi have notoriously long onsets and extremely long duration...

but yea, this was one of the worst ecstasy related experiences of my life...

I was having a blast with the really strange alien effects, but my gf was having a horrible time, it was completely overwhelming for her and she cried from about 6am - 11am during which time i was trying to enjoy it.

btw. dob / doi is one hell of a drug.

I didn't have visuals as strong as my gf did, she was seeing faces in everything, having objects morph into completely random shit, she saw a person sitting in my empty computer chair, and i watch her lock 'eyes' with him for like 5 minutes, and she kept looking up at him, and was really frightend by it, said he had a hood on and she couldn't see his face, but he was evil and she knew it... hah

2nd time taking ecstasy i took 4 decent pills... probly 70mg mdma in each, turned out to be clean i found out later...

on the comedown i noticed my heart was pounding way too hard and i got really scared... it got faster and faster so i called my friend and started driving to the hospital thinking my heart would explode from too much speed or something (took 4 pills was nervous).

on the drive my heart went insane and i couldn't breath, started blacking out so i pulled into a gas station and had them call an ambulance... at the hospital i was given an insane sedative that made me trip hard and i woke up to all my friends looking at me... i was so fucked up on the IV i thought i overdosed and fried my brain as i couldnt finish sentences so i started crying.

the doctor talked to me later when i snapped to and said he found ONLY mdma in my system, NO amphetamines... no damage to my heart, i simply had a panic attack. FUCKED me up now i have bad anxiety to this day from it.

Well its good to see that we have all seen bad days...but then again most of these comedowns reallly suck.

But shit happens.

sucks for you guys, i actually dont really get cmedowns, usually just fall asleep and feel great the next day

Never had anything too bad, but I'll sometimes experience a general discomfort and I'll be slow (etarded hahah)

I guess my worst comedown would be from last weekend, but it was most likely to do with smoking waaaay (like literally falling down and seeing shit) too much weed the day after I rolled.

same here, i just stop rolling=D

Bad comedowns are not only the result of rolling too much. Sometimes people get thrown into bad settings and situations that amplify it.

You cant just say "I don't get bad comedowns". You just have not been unlucky yet. Don't worry, eventually it will happen. It is not up to you.

Bad comedowns are not only the result of rolling too much. Sometimes people get thrown into bad settings and situations that amplify it.

You cant just say "I don't get bad comedowns". You just have not been unlucky yet. Don't worry, eventually it will happen. It is not up to you.

That would be unfortunate. What a unhappy thing to say :| you sound like your out to get me and want me to have a bad comedown. Don't be jealous<3

I had been up for nearly 40 hours on 4 REALLY GOOD MDA pills (MDA are my favorite, i love the freaky visuals and the out-of-this-world weird-ness you get from it [especially after being up for a while])
Anyways, i was with two of my good friends, and I had eaten probably double the amount that they did over the same course of time. They alraedy had came-down when i was hitting the PEAK of my MDA trip.

Basically, what happens to me is that once I have been on an MDXX substance for a while,(especially MDA), I start to say realllllllly weird shit. Its like the connection between my brain and my mouth are COMPLETLEY out of wack!

I say shit like, "Hey scott."
"yea?"
"Nice purple jordans on your face."

I would say complete nonsense. But this would last for a couple hours. Hey robert, hey scott, hey robert, hey scott, Nice dissodance? Whats wrong with the silly putty? Ever heard of rainbow sherbert.

The scary thing about this is that I DID NOT CARE that i was saying this shit. '
I think i was saying this stuff because:
A) Partially be funny
B) Freak out my friends (also a party of A lol)
C) It was just flowing out of my mind, unfiltered, and it was kinda cool to be saying the most INSANE shit i have ever said.

For a couple months after this particular trip, i had strong social anxiety and social-awkward-ness, which i usually NEVER have! It was like i had to think extra hard as to what i was going to say in a conversation. These feelings partially went away, but I still feel a little glow from this experience (was over a year ago).

Safe Tripping! Comedowns suck! lol

Yup, kinda like the fools who say they will never get dopesickness, untill they rail oxy for a month and find out for themselves.

And, if the "WORST COMEDOWN" you have ever experienced is getting sleepy then, as that is still a comedown (ie. coming-down from a drug?)

i had like two pills one night, of the craziest pills i've ever had... i did this at home... i got super high at first, and wanted to go out and stuff... but then eventually i just wanted to lay in bed.. doing nothing.. so i did. i litterally just layed in bed awake for over 16 hours straight... thats all i did, i wasn't listening to music, i didn't eat.. nothing... i just layed there.
the only reason i got up, was to go and pee, and then straight back to bed... and did some more nothing.
finally when i decided to get back up again, it was already the next day.. like around 7pm.. and my pupils went down to like medium sized.

yeahh.. i dunno... i think that was weird... i think i was depressed or something. i dont remember,.. it was a couple of years ago.

2nd time thizzin, took about 2.5 within an hour and a half, rolling out of my mind, didnt keep track of how much water i was drinking...
that night i had THEE worst thizz dick, couldnt piss to save someone's life. soo uncomfortable.
then i broke out into a huge sweat, but i was ice cold. it was like i had gotten out of a pool.
i thought i had done too much and was going to die. -__-

i had been up for over 24 hours, taken about 6 pills total in the last 8 hours at this point. it was nearing noon and i had taken my last pill at 8 am. i was feeling great and starting to come down and then suddenly i felt "off" and i looked at my hands and i was shaky and i thought my fingertips were turning blue. My roommate said they weren't but he knew i was panicking. I decided to lay down and began to experience a headache along with my heartbeat at the base of my skull. i was hallucinating a bit and couldn't keep track of my thoughts and i couldn't talk. my muscles were getting rigid and twitching at the same time. it was hot inside my house and my skin was hot but i was freezing and under a blanket (until my roommate told me it'll be worse with the blanket. i hadn't peed in forever but i felt like i had to go the whole time. i really thought i was gonna die. i layed there and tried to control my breathing and heart rate and hoping this wasn't the end. Then i attempted to pee. But when i got up my legs werent working well and my coordination was off. i stumbled and when i got to the bathroom i was able to pee. Then i went back to the couch. I did this a few more times within about 20 minutes. I ended up peeing alot. Then i felt good enough to go to the bedroom with my roommate and fell asleep for 2 hours and woke up feeling pretty normal.

Scariest comedown ever!!!

I don't do that many pills anymore!^^^ i keep to one or two per night and when the roll is over then its over. i don't redose anymore.