• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Post your Worst Comedown!

The first time I double popped.

Everytime I stood up, I would get these massive head-rushy thingys, where I would black out and lose control for like, 10 seconds while standing up. That and my fingers were mad thingly, and i slept 3 hours that day.

Good shit.

worst comedown for me would be when i was binging all night. at the club.

drinkin but remembering im taking pills and still a bit dehydrated from the day but thought nothing of it. still all night dancing and drinking and on my third pill.
so it finished at about 5 or 6 in the morning at the club. go to my mates. people drop again im thinking that i cant be assed as ive come down and it wouldn't really do anything as i know in my self my serotonin is depleted but took it anyway. anyway i come up...kinda.
and l8er on my heart is beating like a mother fucker. i go home from my mates and my mouth is dry like lyterally no moisture and then i panic thinkin im going to die from heat stroke/dehydration as i was heating up but not sweating.
this is coming down well kinda still up but ocming down. i go home get a cold shower still my heart is still racing. and i just sip onw ater. for a few hours.
never fealt right ever since.
i think iw as so clsoe to actually dying aswell and im not bein a hypocondriac about it. it was fucking insane which kinda caused me to stop. ive gone 2 months now and thats the first bad thing after 3 years. and hte feeling of heart attack aswell was not helpin.
it was a cocktail of fucked up never want to be there again but only got myself to blame for my actions its liek the older i get the stupider :p i am. which is ironic as i have more understanding. grrrrr

Worst comedown was on Halloween '08.
I ate 4 green dragonflies and 1 yellow indiana university(trident).
That shit was gnarly, I rolled pretty fucking hard that night but when morning came, I felt like shit. I was so anti-social. I did not say one word when I was coming down.

My worst would be a story I have posted a few times on here before. Stacked 3 really good pills. Was having a really good time. Then my parents called me to say that my sister was in the hospital with alcohol poisoning and they didn't know if she would be ok. That turned my entire roll around on me so to speak. I went from being insanely happy to being the most anxious/depressed I have ever felt in my life. Once I found out my sister was ok the anxiety went away but the depression stayed, for another full 2 weeks. I quit rolling for months after that. I was too afraid of the sadness. It also made me never want to drink again.

мDма;7241150 said:
Worst comedown was on Halloween '08.
I ate 4 green dragonflies and 1 yellow indiana university(trident).
That shit was gnarly, I rolled pretty fucking hard that night but when morning came, I felt like shit. I was so anti-social. I did not say one word when I was coming down.

My worst comedown (which I just posted above) was on the same date. Halloween '08. Weird.

on thursday i was throwin a big party since i was graduating. found out right after we all dropped that i didn't pass one of my classes. yay! it really sucked. the comedown is usually not so bad...ugh worst day ever

Two nights ago I rolled pretty hard on 5 decent pills unfortunately two were really methy so I stayed up all night at a friends house. I drove home around 11 the next day only to have my mom tell me that I needed to go pick my dog up from the pound. When I got there they told me she was to dangerous and had to be put down. I cried the entire day.

My worst comedown was from pot.

A year or two ago, I got a dub of OG Kush and thought it'd be a good idea to smoke at 7 before my mom got home. I smoked wayyyy more than I could handle and my heart raced and my vision blurred. I couldn't think of anything and my stomach was eating itself alive. I pretty much cried and my friend sat and laughed at me. I jumped up and vomited into the toilet seconds before my mom got home and my friends laughed even harder. My mom didn't suspect a thing, but she did keep mentioning a skunk sprayed. I went to the couch in the other room and passed out.

Then next day, my friend's dad found the rest of the weed. I was wrist deep in shit.

Oh and yesterdays acid trip was probably even worse than that. I sat at my bed as seconds felt like years and nothing was right. I tried to cry and vomit but I concluded in my head neither of those would stop this torture. So I went on bluelight haha.

Probably this past Sunday. I do prescription amphetamine (adderall IR) daily but I also go on binges. Friday night stayed up all night with a friend snorting lines every 20 min or so throughout the night mixed with ativan and xanax.

Continued till mid saturday then slept for a little while and got up and her and I went to a party where I got tweaked out before, during, and after the party and stayed up another night binging on amphetamines and benzos.

Sunday I popped a 20mg adderall IR and no effect and depression hitting hard. Started snorting lines to get back to ok but it didn't take. By evening I was so scatter-brained, severely depressed, and contemplating suicide.

Hours later laying wide awake in bed (despite 2mg of xanax) I start hearing voices and cant stop thinking about the loaded 9mm next to my bed as I'm crying hysterically and talking to myself. I knew it was just come-down so I waited it out but it was harsh. I never got that low before.

worst one for me was one weekend i did nine pills (3 on a friday night and 6 on a saturday night) the first night was cool cause a bunch of shit was going on around the town an me an my friends just kicked it the whole night after everything died down an didnt go to sleep. The second night started out fine i took my last purple fuck you and when we got to this dudes house who was having a bunch of people over that were all thizzing things got kind of out of hand. I ended up taking 5 more throughout the night one of which i snorted and when i looked up this girl i was messin with was looking right at me an she looked disgusted which kind of got to me an i thought about that look the whole night, then the next morning after smoking two blunts with my friends the down just hit me like a brick, i got pretty depressed and it was raining and i kept seeing that girls face in my head an we broke it off after that it was rough.

To start off, never eaten any psychodelic and it was my second time "getting ecstasy". Anyways I took some blue rhinos the summer of last year...I called them rhinos but the press was really hard to make out. So I took 3 through out the night. When I first started coming up it was extremely different...trying to induce a roll that isnt there sucks. I felt okay for a few hours off of them then snap at 4 in the morning really started realizing the meth. My heart was racing and I was kind of more anti social. The just meth part lasted for about 5 hours, and then it turned into meth/some kind of psychodelic. My heart was pounding and I felt like I couldn't breathe. Things in the room started changing..my "ecstasy pills" had completely turned their backs on me. Music was extremely jibberish, my eyes were wide open. Sitting in a friends house hallucinating with 5 cats..Anyways to get to the point, my whole experience of hallucinating lasted at least 12 hours. I was on the same spot on the couch for that long, I had deprived myself from urinating that whole time, I knew I was starving, but i couldn't eat. Finally after taking the wonderful "PM's" and smoking a little pot went to bed. Never had such a terrible experience since...

PS It was terrible to me since I wasn't expecting that, and I have never done meth or any psychodelic, and it was definetly not ecstasy.

i went to a dance 4 the school i popped two i dun remmeber what and it was a good night and i got home and i started feelin hella depressed as fuck so i started callin ppl who were out and no one picked up so i went out for a drive to get sum cigs and came back and i locked my car keys in my car.. and all i was wearing was shorts and a t-shirt and it was about 40 degrees outside. and also my best friend ditched me soo ya

Bzp, 8 hours of cold sweats, insomnia, dry throat, rapid heartbeat.
Then another 3 days of misery before your back to baseline...lovely.
God I hate that shit!

Had depression and broke up with gf of 2 and a half years.

I'd rather not give the details but lets just say it involved a big long weekend binge followed by a suicide attempt.

Drugs are not the answer to your problems. Except LSD, well it helped me. :D

aaaaaaaaiiii aaaaaaaaiiii, Im SOOO not going to give details, but let me tell you now misters... it involved a suicide attempt!!! hahaha

I love it when people talk about shit like this, its so fucking funny. Im sorry Jakeperson, but I couldnt help but post this, I know Im a dick.. and I dont know what im talking about.. lol... but I just couldnt help it...haha

Last edited:
My worst come down was when I.... took my first pill. The high was great bla bla bla, but then it was like... nothing. I remember asking my friend.. "am I still high?"... I sure as hell wasnt, I wanted to cry, and was about too, if it werent for my friend giving me positive vibes. After that the come downs werent too bad, the come ups though were.

This must have been like 3 years ago maybe, but it was when i was doing about 2-3 pills per rolling session, this one time i decided to be stupid and do 8 pills in ONE NIGHT! (for that time, it was alot of fuckin pills, hell even now it still is) the next day i payed for it dearly. I felt like i was going to puke all day long, i could not move from the spot on the floor that i had been laying on for the past day and a half. i wanted to sleep so bad, and i couldnt, i had a headache and i was just completely drained. The only thing keeping me sane that day was a 2-3 hour long police chase they were showing on TV.

I did 20 pills in one sitting, and pretty much slept the next 24 hrs. I was severely depress for the next two days. Everything seem pointless including life. I was so scare that the extreme sadness gonna be permanent, and my mind has been destroyed, so I swear I never drop e for the rest of my life. :) Well, things turned out to be okay as usual. I notice that the four times that I did 10+ pills, as my serotonin replenish I experience profound odor nostalgias. Out of nowhere I would encounter odors that bring back memories from a decade ago. It feels like I am there living those memories. I have to say those experiences are strangely pleasurable.

The first time I rolled the comedown was god awful because I didn't know it was coming until the paranoia hit. I couldn't find my friends and thought they'd left me there. When I found them it was all good again.

The worst comedown I've had was the last time I did it. 4 months ago.
The roll wasn't a roll, it was more of a space trip.
Coming down I took a 5-htp and it brought me back..."up" ?
I wouldn't shut up, pupils were different sizes, we stopped at McDonalds, the walls were tweaking and the music was still in my head.
I lay for 8 more hours in bed with a blanket in my mouth to cushion my chattering teeth, hoping that my heart wasn't going to beat itself to death.
My friends said I looked like voldemort.
And if I drink an energy drink now I go into the same dissociated, lucid panicky feeling.
Moral of the story: GET A TEST KIT.
I'm honestly afraid to try it again.