Post your track ID requests here

psytrance track ID

there's this psytrance track (possibly dark psy) played at the doof last weekend which spun me tfo. during the intro there's a really trippy deep voice talking about human evolution or development and that we may be going/moving/changing in the wrong direction. i don't remember how the track goes, but even if i did, i'd have no idea how to describe it in words.

anyone know what it's called?

haha, that could be pretty much any psytrance track dude. good luck

we have a track id thread and all of these should be placed there, I will dig it up when I wake up and move it there... very busy right now.... thanks for understanding

-CS

^no, they should not all be placed there. at least leave this thread by itself for a week before merging. people tend to overlook thread id's if they are all clumped in one thread.

Well the rules are going to be revised and released soon so there will be no question of where certain posts go..... We have been getting A LOT of these recently and it clogs the forum. If everyone used the track id thread, more people would pay attention to it... and we may sticky it to the top for easy access.

I agree with staroceanhouse. track id threads should be allowed for a few days and then merged.

I will discuss this with thizz asap, we are REALLY busy with school right now. In a week we will be back like normal..

I unfortunately have a grown up job all summer, which will probably mean working harder than I do during the school year.

Thanks for the links so far. Damn, i thought the track would be unique and well known, being as how it started a particular set, and it aint teh first time i heard it.

actually, the voice may have been in my head.... i was hearing lots of things from that point on that wasn't true. ... :(

^^well it might be well known, but as toa$t pointed out, that describes damn near every psy/goa track out there. I have 3-4 in my collection that i can think of off the top of my head that might fit that description.

really? that many have long monologues at the start?

what are the names of the ones you can think of? i'll look em up.

1200 mics - The Creation (actually, this fits the description pretty damn well)
Darth Phader - Conquest and Empire
Infected Mushroom - B.P. Empire

sorry I couldnt add more, but I got rid of most of my darker stuff, my tastes tend to run to the lighter side of Israeli psy, not the hard goa

ok merged your thread impacto..... glad you got it id'ed.... i just realized that.... from now on all track id threads will stay open for a week and then merged into this thread.