Post your track ID requests here

Need a positive ID... on this trance track!

There was a trance song I had once, but have since lost, and would really really love to hear it again, here are the lyrics from what I can remember

"My brothers and sisters..
.. good people standing up together,
good people rising up together.
(And tearing down a/the wall?)
One nation , one culture, one people
one vibe...
...And it makes me wanna say... that I can feel the love.."

This is all sung in a male voice.

If have no idea, but I think it may be by "Sasha and John Digweed", I am really not sure but it is the only mild clue I can find? I have been googling the lyrics and sections of them, and I havn't come up with much aside from a post on another forum asking if anyone knew the name of it... With no replies.

EDIT: Following up this post, after much searching, it turns out to be Sunshine's Theme, by Dubtribe Sound System!

Last edited:
Looking for "used condom" track's name/artist

I'm looking for this track that was around in the early 90's, the only lyrics that I can remember are "reuse it up to 50 times", heard it on BFBS London.
Anyone got any idea's?
Same goes for the poink poink track, if someone knows the proper artists name and track name that'd be grand ta =D

japkid said:
the following hardstyle track has been on my phone in ringtone form for ages and i need to know the name of it!!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/89284691/koota.mp3.html

file is 136kb.

thanks

Checked it out. Sounds more like some UK hardhouse. Probably something off the labels Nukleuz or Tidy from within the last 4 years. It sounds like to just about every basic UK hardhouse track of the time...so without something more distinctive to go by (like a longer sound sample for reference) not sure if you're going to have any luck. Sorry...I tried.

Can you indentify this song?

It's like a trance/hard energy beat with the lyrics "Ecstasy, Marijuana...Special K"

I'm not all that into electronic music much (still a little bit though) but I'd love to find out where I could get this song (maybe someone here can upload it onto yousend it for me?).

I tried googling and can't find anything at all, please help! This song holds many good memories for me because a friend of a friend was playing it in his car the first night I tried E (man, that was such a sweet night). Thing is, I haven't seen that guy in months and I don't feel like tracking him down just to ask. ;)

My ID request Is 34:00 minutes into the Dateline NBC "X-files" episode on Strike and the hive. Sort of depressing, I know, but the song sounds great nonetheless.

If anyone has this video on their computer could you go to the 34:00 mark (should be about right) and ID this song? I've heard it before, I just can't put a name to it.

If you don't have the vid it can be found here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AGH4XXPW

Thanks for your help :)

My moma told me not to do acid

I was at a day rave and i heard a song that had the lyrics

"My moma told me not to do acid"

it was an awesome song, so im wondering has anyone here heard of it?

If so, can you please provide with the name of the artist and track

thank =D

Last edited:
silentliquid said:
I was at a day rave and i heard a song that had the lyrics

"My moma told me not to do acid"

it was an awesome song, so im wondering has anyone here heard of it?

If so, can you please provide with the name of the artist and track

thank =D

It is a sample that has been done to death so it will be hard to find the tune you are after. This record uses it on track B2 but I doubt it is the same song you heard...

http://www.discogs.com/release/379316

uh, i really need help finding a song.

and i only know one line of it!

it's definitely a house remix of something, i've only seen house/electro dj's drop it. it has very 80s sounding shiny synthy guitars during the chorus, and the chorus is just "catch you when you fall" layered over and over itself. guy singing. it's been all over the place this summer.

please dear god help me, i've been trying for 3 months to figure out who this is to no avail.

try this: joshy rotten - "catch you" - [space camp recordings]

maybe there's a dub mix out there with more minimal lyrics?

nope... thanks for giving it a go, though, i know it wasn't much to go on :] i'm getting so vexed and frustrated! i'll see if they play it next week at skylab.

Can someone help me identify a song..?

Hey all

This is gonna be so stupid.. but i was watching the basketball (china vs spain olympics) and i heard this song on during the cheerleading. It was a dance song where they were no lyrics only what sounded like a group of people humming along to the beat. hahaha it was like ' wo OOOO Oaaa'

so stupid. but plz halp.

im trying to find a jungle track. its like old school jungle. some of they lyrics are

"give me the weed, give me the rizla"

and

"the sinsemilla makes me feel wiser"

anyone?

Lookin for a song.

I heard it at a day rave last may...please; i have been searching ever since.
There is only one lyric that I remember. it was:
"my mama told me not to drop acid"