⫸STICKY⫷ Post your Recordings - Lets hear em, Kid.mp3

Trying desperately to understand how to work with TikTok and all of their confusing copyright shit, but I at least got a minute of the song on there with a link to the full video. I guess that's good enough for now. Clunky ass platform idk how ppl are so good at it.

Anyway, here's my TikTok hopefully I figure it out

Sorry I've been sorta absent around here guys for a couple days. Finally got some sleep for the first time in idk how long, trying to learn the menu for my new job, while also working on writing and music. And generally trying to stay sane. BUT!!!! After having my heart broken 3 times in as many years, I definitely relate to this song more than I ever have, so I decided to do a cover with a little music video I fucked around with and made. This is the result. Starts off slow but it's a banger.

I miss you guys. How is everyone? Don’t have as much free time to be on here now that im a mother of an almost 5 month old lol. Would also like to dump my greatest & latest track. It’s the best work I’ve put out yet and I’d really love some feedback. It’s called 3:07 AM and this shit bump.
Enjoy. Love, Shordie 😘https://www.bandlab.com/join/entqnwn

That worked just fine. You kinda gutter on that thing, I like it, goes hard. Is that you looking all sexy in the background?