⫸STICKY⫷ Post your Recordings - Lets hear em, Kid.mp3

hah, I'm so used to having to embed things on other forums it didn't even occur to me that it would work normally, thanks! Anyway I hope people enjoy this and can relate to it if you've ever been floating in that ket void

Nice! And I take a small bit of my previous comment back, the weird stuff in the platform works fine for inserting regular links so you can do it that way, and obviously editing text works. Images as long as you have the image hosted elsewhere can just paste the link in the text box.

I've been teaching myself more production skills during covid times so I could contribute more to the band than just being the singer and lyricist who'll sit in the studio and say hey I think that part needs an LFO on it and make that other bit more crunchy, or whatever. So, here's baby's first song made all by myself, about the loops of mental illness we all get stuck in with the hope we can break out of them. Pic is my idiot cat Chomsky who is as stupid as she is beautiful

Cannot WAIT to show you all my first track. I'm on the final draft now just needs to be mixed. Super hype!! I'll drop it here on SoundCloud when it's done.

If anyone is interested in my Pre-EP rough strummings, check out what I got on my SoundCloud

Check out Registers Red on #SoundCloud

very niche. I got/had a neighbor that plays guitar and he closes window, i didnt heard him since last pre-summer but taken he has tough skin from his dad i dont think he needs a clip to play guitar more of a his nails. I laughed a bit sometimes ignored then, memories otherwise.

Made a new track called "Murder of crows". I recently moved to a new house near a park with some nice nature trails and have been loving going on walks and listening to the birds, so I decided to make a track with the help of some crows.

I don't think I've shared my cover of "Knockin on Heavens Door", so here it is. I think I do it justice.

Just posted my last couple cover tracks to SoundCloud, here they are. Lmk what you think.

Listen to Take Me Home Country Roads; John Denver Cover by Registers Red on #SoundCloud

Listen to Depression and Obsession; XXXTentacion Cover by Registers Red on #SoundCloud

Listen to Take Me To Church; Hozier Cover by Registers Red on #SoundCloud