⫸STICKY⫷ Post your Recordings - Lets hear em, Kid.mp3

Check out my new EP, from my solo project Relic Radiation. This music is made for listening to while you are enjoying your favorite buzz..
You can stream songs right on the front page, and the rest of the website is full of stuff related to my music including free downloads, photos, artwork, videos, biography, etc.. Merch coming soon, as well as a new EP.

http://relicradiation.com

used an 808 kit a and plug in distortion + snoop acapella. sounds good in the caR! (i love testin out tracks in the car BOOM BOOM)

Dark/Alternative Hip-hop from Alabama (New music video I shot)

My homie Ghost Bear just dropped another album and he got me to shoot this music video for him.
It was my first time working with a camera but it went dope.
Please take a minute to watch this under 2:00 minute song.
Much love.

little rough around the edges... dude gota good voice, good beats, IMO jus needa lil work tho

Those hi hats were ugly af
The girl was wearin too many articles of clothing

Dude needs to work on his flow or his bars (or both) imo
Good editing on the video

He makes all his own beats and flows.
Thank you guys, for the input.
Hopefully some other people will give it a shot and let me know.
Him and I both appreciate the constructive criticism greatly.
If you did dig it and want more, he's on youtube as FBSENT & on soundcloud.com/fbsent

you know i gotta say even tho i didnt enjoy it very much the songs been poppin in my head every so often

Anyone looking to collab on my album?

Recording an album, need more artists. ANYONE who wants in, reply.

More detail would be appreciated. What kind of album are you thinking of doing? Specifically, what sort of genre or style are you going for? Might be interested.
Thanks!

hip hop. gangsta rap if you will. Neither old school or new school specifically, just all rap

I've been referred to as the Danny Tanner of the rap game. Holla at me for the deets.