POST YOUR RECORDINGS HERE! (not just for amateurs - also for labels/websites!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah man, I totally forgot to sign up for reverb nation and support your tracks etc. I'll need to get around to that. I like this one better than that other noise track you did like 6 different version of, simply because there's more of a "classical" musical back tone to it.
Should add in vocal samples, from anyone/thing tbh.

Sounds actually like you added splices here and there from the tracks you showed me before. Not sure actually. The basic skipping "rotary" wave seems to be there. Fucking unfolding....

Are the 479 plays from 479 different people, or total plays by everyone, including all the times you've rolled it?

Sky Bound
^Shit is old (cir. 2004). In the process up digging up tracks from back in high school to redo. Thought I'd post one of them.

You can bring it anywhere
Take enough and you can fly

It will burn on through the night
Until you meet the sky

Last edited:
I like this one better than that other noise track you did like 6 different version of, simply because there's more of a "classical" musical back tone to it.
Should add in vocal samples, from anyone/thing tbh.

Sounds actually like you added splices here and there from the tracks you showed me before. Not sure actually. The basic skipping "rotary" wave seems to be there. Fucking unfolding....

Are the 479 plays from 479 different people, or total plays by everyone, including all the times you've rolled it?

I will answer your comments in the order upon which they were received.

1) I have added vocal samples and sound clips onto/into the track labeled "04.25.2012". Bitches Per Hour does not need vocals.

2) Yes, I added layers of my previous work into Bitches Per Hour. You're quite intelligent to be able to hear this. You must have some sonographic memory.

3) It probably includes the times I've listened to my own work. Not a lot of people listen to noise.

wow thats some praise! thanks its given me the inspiration to write a new song today.

^Do you do all of the instruments yourself? Or do you bring people in to help you out?

Status
Not open for further replies.