POST YOUR RECORDINGS HERE! (not just for amateurs - also for labels/websites!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's where we're at though ain't we? or did you move it? 'cause if you did, i had no idea i put it in another forum

I'm going to rehab/detox and i need your support music wise

Okay so i'd like you all to just take time to listen to these 2 tracks that i've made, and if you like them, subscribe to my channel, tell your friends, share, all that, you can comment too if you'd like to.
But it'd really mean a lot to me.
I'm getting into depression and getting support like that really enlightens you, so yeah, just one favour
And i'm going away to rehab/detox now as well so yeah, just asking for a favour. hope you all enjoy

Link to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyxAaObGuMiVqqHguYM_OqQ?feature=guide

Link to first song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSSc-nc2ca0&feature=plcp

Link to second song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OJcC_ocROY&feature=plcp

Wish me luck everyone, idk if i'll have access to a computer there so

EDIT: And no i'm not trying to imitate eminem like everyone thinks, my biggest influence is Big Proof, not em, no disrespect though, love Em too, but proof is the main influence

that's where we're at though ain't we? or did you move it? 'cause if you did, i had no idea i put it in another forum

Yeah I merged it with this thread and you got the right forum but you made a whole new thread when it could have just been posted here where it belongs
No big deal though, just remember next time

Like I said it's not a problem, good luck with rehab too though btw :]

thank you all for your bad criticism, you've made me realise i should stop rapping, i guess i suck
i'll also let you know you helped my depression take over my life, thank you all
i'll stop rapping, just uploaidng one song then record another one maybe, but yeah, i'll stop rapping, i'll prolly stop living soon too

thank you all, appreciate it

no i ain't looking for no motherfucking pity, i'm just letting you all know

Dirtyven, you need to stop try to worrying about what other people think of your music. It's YOUR creativity, you can make it however the fuck YOU want. Who cares what other people say! If it makes YOU happy to rap, and to create the tracks that you make, then you should keep doing it. Plain and simple <3

Dirtyven, you need to stop try to worrying about what other people think of your music. It's YOUR creativity, you can make it however the fuck YOU want. Who cares what other people say! If it makes YOU happy to rap, and to create the tracks that you make, then you should keep doing it. Plain and simple <3

i know, i'ma post my 3 last songs here now, i'd appreciate it if you listened to the latest song i made, it'll say which one, and read the lyrics, that's how i feel now, about this whole situation, so yeah just wait a minute, gotta upload the latest song

EDIT: Thank you by the way, can't believe i forgot to say that

Last edited:
right, so it's gonna take around 50m 'till it's uploaded, then i'll put it on here

Well I certainly hope that isn't your last song ever, cos you've got at least one fan, right here :)
Keep doing what you're doing Dirtyven!

Dirtyven I dont know much about rap but them beats are lame. I would say get some better more intricate beats and you would sound much better.

Modern Waves
http://soundcloud.com/doe-smith-johnson/modern-waves
thank you all for your bad criticism, you've made me realise i should stop rapping, i guess i suck
i'll also let you know you helped my depression take over my life, thank you all
i'll stop rapping, just uploaidng one song then record another one maybe, but yeah, i'll stop rapping, i'll prolly stop living soon too

thank you all, appreciate it

no i ain't looking for no motherfucking pity, i'm just letting you all know

Dude chill out. If anything, criticism should push you to rap more

I'd agree with all the criticism thus far - the lyrics and beats are kinda lame.

BUT

I feel like you have a strong enough grasp of rap music to eventually make some killer tunes. If you practiced more you could almost certainly make something good - so don't give up just yet. Nobody starts out as an amazing artist, it takes time to develop such talents. I have a friend who makes beats in Fruity Loops and raps over them and his first few tracks were waaaaaay worse than anything I've seen from you. Now, he's got a growing fanbase around town and is collaborating with a bunch of other local acts.

If making music is something you enjoy, don't stop because a few people on some random website don't like the tracks you've posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.