POST YOUR RECORDINGS HERE! (not just for amateurs - also for labels/websites!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daxtar: Sorry I have not taken the time to preview some of your more current recordings. It's late now and I'm preparing for bed so I know if I were to listen to it now it wouldn't be with an honest ear that's trying to hear every bit of your attempt.
I plan to thoroughly listen tomorrow, while wearing headphones, so to absorb every sound. And although I haven't given you feedback, I'd like to encourage you to continue posting up your recordings.
I have been messing around with my synthesizer & guitar(s) as of late. And earlier today, for the first time, I was able to successfully record bits to my computer for further editing and production. Eventually I will come on here with (presentable)recordings of my own. Though it will be some time before I am confident in what I will be presenting to this thread. BUT it is in the works.
It would be cool if we could revive the notions of BLers sharing productions and combining them to make something that resembles a song. Perhaps we can work on something like this.
From what I had heard of your previous recordings, which I did click and listen to, I could picture potentially conforming to your sounds with my equipment & donating sounds of my own to your songs.

^I'm down for that. Easier if we all used the same program.
It's gonna be so cool when soundcloud starts allowing multitracking and dubs on multiple accounts.

Grey Market

Last edited:
hey thanks man...appreciate that...guitar is my main instrument though...

No way!! Awesome. You're really good dude. You're inspiring me to get back in to playing bass :D[/QUOTE]

When you record your songs, do you do chorus or verse first? Vocals

Like let's say you're starting a song off with a chorus.
When you start the recording session, do you record the chorus first or do you do the verse first?
I'm talking about vocals.
I'm not asking what you're supposed to do, i'm asking what YOU do.
Let me add a question, WHY do you do it that way? what makes it easier?
I'm assuming you're doing it 'cause it's easier, if not, then scratch that

i lay down the hook first cuz to me the beats not complete without the hook. i lay down the entire beat with hook and leave space for usually 2 verses, sometimes more. i rap one verse, get guests to do the others.

You can discuss this in the Post your own recordings thread

Status
Not open for further replies.