• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Post your experience with kratom please

If works great for maintenance and withdrawal imo. As long as you keep your daily dose reasonable. It will keep your tolerance pretty high though if you stay on it for a while. I stayed on it for nearly 5 years as a means to stay off of heroin. It worked well but I eventually relapsed, and subsequently got on Suboxone instead.

The withdrawal is definitely difficult, and it can stuff your bowels up just like opiates if used long term. That said it isn't as bad as withdrawal from a full agonist.

Just get quality shit and you should be able to stay off of hydrocodone long term if you do it right. It is definitely better to be dependent on kratom than full agonists, that said, it isn't completely harmless or without its own side effects.

If works great for maintenance and withdrawal imo. As long as you keep your daily dose reasonable. It will keep your tolerance pretty high though if you stay on it for a while. I stayed on it for nearly 5 years as a means to stay off of heroin. It worked well but I eventually relapsed, and subsequently got on Suboxone instead.

The withdrawal is definitely difficult, and it can stuff your bowels up just like opiates if used long term. That said it isn't as bad as withdrawal from a full agonist.

Just get quality shit and you should be able to stay off of hydrocodone long term if you do it right. It is definitely better to be dependent on kratom than full agonists, that said, it isn't completely harmless or without its own side effects.
I get monthly scripts for hydrocodone and dilaudid. I’m out until the 12th so I’m using kratom until my next script.

I get monthly scripts for hydrocodone and dilaudid. I’m out until the 12th so I’m using kratom until my next script.
I'm sure it will carry you well enough for a few days, probably not completely but you shouldn't feel super sick or anything.

I'm sure it will carry you well enough for a few days, probably not completely but you shouldn't feel super sick or anything.
So far it’s kept away any withdrawal from hydrocodone. Which is great but hopefully 3gram will feel even better.

If I snort some hydrocodone after taking kratom will it make it better or worse? I have a crushed hydrocodone I found lol

I’m new to taking kratom , the red vein is a downer, the greeen vein is upper, it's your choice. It could be helpful for Hydrocodone withdrawal, " hydrocodone only gives you Diarrhea, for like 3 or 4 days, and makes you emotional., drinking beer would be more helpful for 5 days, ;like a 6 pack of budlight or high life a night. take lowest dose kratom.

you may have hay fever, it does suck, , how long has it been your last hydrocodone? how many did you take a day, what mg
My mg is 10/325 and I take 4 a day as prescribed and I do several dilaudid shots a day. I had a half hydrocodone this morning early.

I’m new to taking kratom so please tell me your experience good and bad! I’m taking for withdrawal from hydrocodone.
Ok here's my experience, assuming you have green vein Kratom ( the plant was created in Thailand slaves ,to help them become energized and kill there pain.
if you are coming off hydrocodone, you will feel may feel calming effect at a high dose. Medical marijuana will be much more of a benefit, if you don't accessit.

The real question is , do you have and benzodiaaepan in your cabinet? Zofran? if you get o bad offf call 911, its free

It's great. I took some tonight!

It's kind of like "Diet Opioids" though, so it may not leave you with the same level of satisfaction that you received from "Opioids, Full Flavor" lol. I hear that it's also good for w/d but I've never really used it for that purpose much, more just as a regular recreational thing

It's great. I took some tonight!

It's kind of like "Diet Opioids" though, so it may not leave you with the same level of satisfaction that you received from "Opioids, Full Flavor" lol. I hear that it's also good for w/d but I've never really used it for that purpose much, more just as a regular recreational thing
I took 3g before bed and slept pretty good.

I took 3g before bed and slept pretty good.
That's good, it effects you similar to an opiate. Just be careful how long you take it, a couple ,Months is probably ok, but some people who use it long term in high Doses, can have seizures.

oh wow, just looked it up you're right

looks rare though, this isn't common, and seems to be from complications and not an acute effect
Thanks for clarifying that for me as when I read that I got concerned. It's all I take so I dose pretty high sometimes. Not too often but once in a while I will bump my usual 25 grams per day up to 30. I'm pretty healthy and have never had one ( knock wood ) and have never even felt close to having one but I really should decrease my daily gram intake.

A couple of weeks into the new year, when I have nothing on the books and can just hang out at home, I'm going to do an experiment. Daily for 2.5 years with zero days off so I'm going to not take any for a day and see what happens. Then none the second day. I need to find out what not taking any does to me....just in case all the kratom trees burn down or something. Have to see how I compare to other people that have made threads on here about their experience.

@Pumpkin2021 I quickly browsed 3 case reports. I'm not 100%, obligatory "I'm not a doctor", but I believe the conclusion on all 3 cases was the person had a abnormal brain sensitivity. Basically they had epilepsy but didn't know it and the kratom was triggering epileptic seizures

I have a minor propensity for seizures. I've had about 7 in my life, from various things. I've had seizures from random things such as helium balloons.

I've also taken obscenely high doses of kratom, and have been using it 10 years with no seizures. I wouldn't worry too much.

Last edited: