• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Post when you think marijuana will be legalized in your state\country

I wouldnt want a MMJ card anyway, maybe its just that PA Paranoia but somethin about the govt being able to file me down as a pothead just doesnt sit well.

The card isn't a government registration system; it's something that is sold and given out by the doctor that you go to for a recommendation. And the card isn't necessary in California, only the recommendation (a paper document) is. :)

You can also take your card/registration papers up to the government and get on the official government recognized MMJ patients, although I don't know of anyone who has personally done this myself.

Count yo blessings, OK just turned down another medical MJ bill. 2056 probably, I'll be outta here long before then.

currently in Montana they are repealing the current MMJ laws so i dont know if it will go back the way it was. But pretty much everyone smokes allready here and it kind of reminds me of when i was in northern california with how much quality bud and people smoking that i see. Hopefully in the next 4 years this state gets back to having legit MMJ and probably in the 2020 elections i could see it being legalized. But i probably wont be living here by then.

Whenever America has a president who hasn't enslaved himself to the almighty dollar

Aka when society falls