• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Art Post some ART that you're feeling today - and why?

Check out ceramic art by Amy to see how I’ve applied my designs to clay. This is my new endeavor to keep me out of trouble (woamotive, here. I keep forgetting my password)

Check out Shawna’s work while you’re at it.

Find my art here !

"L'Absinthe" (The Absinthe Drinkers) by Edgar Degas, 1876. I've been in a slightly alcoholic funk lately, so this painting resonates with me. It's that feeling of doing something that's actually making you miserable, but yet you feel compelled to keep doing it anyway.

NkwdMAS.jpg

Art piece without title by Roland Topor, 1969.

This is how i feel like: the face cutted sideways like the Sphynx, privated of my speech, of my flair, of my taste, painfully, bloodfully. Even of my overspace view since they cutted my pupils with neuroleptic injection and anti-"crazy" pills. Just my ears as a conscienceness then, like the revenge of the Iwazaru, and they order or beg me to bend the knees just to listen to the ground.... I feel also scratched like a piece of the holy wood. And i feel like, even if i wear jogging pants, a red/black t-shirt of Buddha crying, and a jersey holed everywhere; like i'm at work, suited an tied to the most understimated G, me myself and I, the HOLY TRINITY....Ok i play my marseillais game, i don't feel like i'm a god, i sometime feel we all work together as one, that's why s.he.they is.are so crazy.....

a780YK3.jpg

"Kafka à Berlin" Roland Topor, 1993

Last edited:
I bought myself two artbooks by Roland Topor - who i adore - there's some art pieces of the second one:

6HRtO2Z.jpg

L'Immaculée Conception - 1972

hs0nzIJ.jpg

Untitled - Undated

BS82OOk.jpg

Le Révolté - 1973

TY37s30.jpg

Le Grand Air des Œufs au Plat - 1980

EC0MrqZ.jpg

Flanc de Coteau - 1978

IxjGy3h.jpg

Je t'Aime - 1972

qs87CQ1.jpg

Flic Flac - 1977

CUhyUJi.jpg

Eloge Panique de la Quantité - 1970

xrspzxN.jpg

Le Sang du Chef - 1978

HFuddMc.jpg

Les Rongeurs - 1974

ejD5nxf.jpg

Âge de Pierre - 1977

3aADa11.jpg

Untitled - 1974

Emp6IMZ.jpg

Le Bon Public - 1974

ajp864r.jpg

L'Indiscret - 1978

PZW7GWk.jpg

Untitled - 1981

pZgoxDA.jpg

Le Maître et son Disciple - 1974

wvnXAuP.jpg

Lassitude, Chien Fidèle - 1974

MRYoSQJ.jpg

Sous le Centre Pompidou - 1979

R4KgE5Y.jpg

L'Ai-Je Bien Descendu ? - 1976

OLq8OSJ.jpg

Oh La La - 1973

igkkcXO.jpg

Transplant I - 1970

yfr9DXc.jpg

Transplant II - 1972

This is like, the story of (my) Life...

Last edited:
I bought myself two artbooks by Roland Topor - who i adore - there's some art pieces of the second one:
Very distinctive style. Immediately recognized the similarity to the animation art in the movie 'Fantastic Planet', which is of course was his doing. Love that movie.

fantastic-planet-4.jpg