• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Post a Recent Pictard V. shake what ya mumma gave you

^ So if it was a new pic, would you still question if sher were Aussie? I don't see the logic.

^ I see hemispheres of reverse seasons, bloody big ones :)

That is one damn big cigarette, Marlboro 100?

^ So if it was a new pic, would you still question if sher were Aussie? I don't see the logic.

I didnt know if she was ref to crisp winter days in the photo or irl. hence the aussie question.

@klue...don't remember, but i think my lady stole a few from her granny that morning so could be. Im a cigar man myself.

I didnt know if she was ref to crisp winter days in the photo or irl. hence the aussie question.

Oh hahaha I was thinking the exact same thing as lNf :D
I was like "Ummm I'd still be Aussie even if it was an old photo....." =D

And yes I'm Aussie, and thank you :) <3

....are you Aussie??

Hi flat_line! Why are you taking photos of yourself in a shop with various types of tobacco products? Is this the new myspace? I need to update my portfolio.

Meeeeeeeee.jpg

Club + Acid = Good times haha

Haha, was this at Rise? It looks like you were on the podium pretending you could dance :p

good to see some pics of people I haven't seen yet
everyone knows what I look like by now rite
41404_636970989_4860_n.jpg

have hardly any pictures of me by myself
oh wait there's this but it's from my birthday in March
which one is the dolly?
IMG_0587.jpg

that Barbie was currency for a free bottle of champagne at Eurotrash. nasty nasty champagne..

^^ Cute!!

astrosmurf, dtta and me at the doof on the weekend <3
doof.png

A pic of me and Cassandra. Used photoshop C5's "red eye tool" on our demonic eyes, hoping our eyes actually resemble the pic now, I cbf checking ;)

07082010454small.jpg

It is his bub - and Cassie is beautiful, Wazz :D I can't wait to see her again! <3

35095_1548106620869_1181175902_1572497_6038271_n.jpg

this is what i do when i'm blazed

I must be looking at this completely wrong, but I cannot, for the life of me figure out what the hell you are feeding. It looks almost like a 2 headed mythical beast of sorts.

I like how the alpacas are eating grass out of someone's hand when they're standing in a paddock of grass.

Also great name studman69.