• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Post a picture of your hppd.

Thank youvery much sekio, looks like a fascinating read! Something to procrastinate on while brushing up for the finsl exams..

I don't know if these could be called HPPD, but a few weeks after taking HBWR, I was driving for hours straight at night, around 6 am I became very tired and I would see bright small objects moving pretty fast and leaving a slight trail.

This is off-topic, but in my experience extreme fatigue is linked to hallucinations. One of the only times weed has become psychedelic for me, I was extremely tired.

for me, the most notable times I got hppd were from a 700 seed dose of Morning Glory Heavenly Blue seeds, in which the blotches of color that appear behind my eyes seemed to have more activity and/or meaning then they usually have, for about two weeks. Other than that, when I vaporized 25i it felt like a chunk of my brain stopped working for two weeks without me even realizing it til much later. I don't remember any recurring visual phenomena, just feeling like a space cadet 24/7 and forgetting what I was saying in the middle of my sentences, things like that. Weed makes me get visuals but it always has, and I smoke weed pretty much constantly. When I'm exceptionally stoned I see afterimage dots flying around my vision sometimes and visual tessellations of patterns or textures. I've never had psychedelic open eye visuals while not on a psychedelic.

If it makes any sense, I can both 'see' and 'not see' when this happens. Re the driving occurence - I pulled into the nearest parking lot and waited for this to pass.

Tom

i understand this completely, its imaging over my visual field like a water-print, but
can become pronounced enough that i would need to focus to control or deal with

just browsing trough, static colors and patterns have always been present,
also after imaging is huge for me, but i thought it was just my imagination at work?

im more interested in other sensory distortions over visuals, i feel i can definitely feel feel
my other senses acting out of what would be considered a standard.

yet i always believed it was a combination of open mind and imagination

thanks sekio! looks interesting will check that when not outside.

Last edited:
motherayacolorcorrect.jpg

If this is what HPPD is like then I hope I get it!