• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Possible to overdose from smoking meth?

i'm fine (relatively speaking) i've done 420 x 15 mg dexedrine in 5 days and one times 80 points in 5 days..i've bucked a 2 point rail on 22 dex 15mg at once..i really have never heard of anyonone dying on it...except this one post where this guy iv'd a gram at once and croaked..but i've been on dexedrine since 1994 and i'm 240 lbs..light doses of gib is best..

Sorry for never replying to this thread. I eventually got clean, but here I am in a 4 day bender, no sleep or food. When will I learn ? maybe I should get some benzos, it'll definitely help the come down and sleep aspect. Thanks for the suggestion

Before you know it, your dopamine receptors are gonna be shot. You won't enjoy normal activities anymore.

Stop while you can, and maybe there's time for them to repair.

journeypureriver.com said:
Scientists have also discovered that the brain is capable of working around many damaged areas. This ability is referred to as “plasticity,” and it allows the brain to continue to function even when thought pathways are damaged from cell death. The brain can grow new pathways and move its messages around a different route. The brain actually has tremendous flexibility this way.

Although the amount of damage to the brain from long-term drug abuse can be extensive, the possibilities of healing always exist. The first step, of course, is to eliminate the drugs.

I'm trying, but at the same time this is a really bad time of year for me due to my PTSD, which is usually the reason I start using again since dope does make me numb to the flashbacks. But after awhile it's like I've been in autopilot the whole time. I don't remember months at a time from earlier this year, and it breaks my heart because my nephew grows so much everyday. I feel like I opened my eyes and he went from being 7 months old to a year old. So I quit in may, relapsed till July, and now here I am again, relapsing. Boyfriend is already suspicious because he knows the behavior change, and all the little signs of my relapses. He's being patient with me though I don't deserve it. I honestly feel like they'd be better off without me, which throws me deeper into relapse. I wanna get help, but being a mom in my state, they'll take your child as soon as you try to get in a program, and I can't let that happen. I'm struggling, but I'll make it through again.