• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Possible to IM opioids, or IV exclusively?

Do you mean the veins in these women's breast were better suitable for injection than some of the peripheral hand veins? Beyond the main veins in the dorsal venous network and the typical veins they drain into (medial, cephalic and basilic), I can see some of those veins being better than the perforating veins in the hands and forearm themselves - although riskier for adverse effects.

Yes that would be exactly what I mean. Generally speaking the first place women I've interacted with would suggest to hit most often for some reason was the hands. After the situation I mentioned & stumbling upon the anecdotal evidence that the breasts were often a surprisingly viable site the veins there became a "go to" site for many of the women in the group of people that I interacted with. Hands just seemed to be the "go to" site of choice for many in my usage group regardless of vein size and/or reasons for choosing said site as JessFR & devilsgospel also mentioned. However after this serendipitous discovery in my group when it came to asking someone to hit them (meaning me) the breasts became the "go to" site of choice. So to answer your question yes I found that in my experience in many cases the veins in the breasts were more suitable for injection than those in the hands. :)

I would have to be pretty desperate before I used the veins in my breasts to shoot up.

Sounds kinda unpleasant...