• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Possible beginnings of psychosis or just my imagination?

To answer your original question...I'm just gonna have to agree with the guy that says it just sounds like you're tweaking lol...and just because you doubled your very first dose and get "nothing from it" doesn't mean that you doubling this dose is going to change your response proportionally to the original doubling of the dose; you have to realize that the dose-response curve isn't linear...

As stated above, you also need to take into account that, while you did get a full nights rest the night before doesn't mean you're really back to how you were before your little binder...hell, when I was going days without sleep because I was up doing stims, it would take me SEVERAL days if not longer in order for me to feel anything like I did before I started doing all that shit and I still don't think I'm back to the way I used to be lmao....

Well i knew that it takes up to 2 hours to set in and begin effects. the reasoning for taking so much is that i do not feel the effects as much after my second use. for some odd reason the first time i ever took it i had 40 mg and felt like i was rolling. The second time which was the next day i took 80 mg and didnt feel shit... ever since then the effects have been very mild and just delusional thoughts and feelings of well being.

Sounds like the perfect time to quit before addiction sets in (if it hasn't already)...Don't let it happen to you like it happened to me with crystal...

The first few times I did it, I'm not sure if it was because I wasn't hitting the pipe right or if I just didn't do enough until about the 5th time, but the time that got me, I smoked about 3/4g to myself within 5 or 6 hours (one big long smoke session of reloading the bowl repeatedly) and I felt better than I did rolling, whereas I just felt tweaked the first few times. I had a stronger euphoria than I had gotten from rolling-like 10x as strong; my vision was affected more than it was when I was rolling (bigger sunbursts from lights, stronger tracers, everything was blurry, everything looked foggy); I tried to walk in my house to get a drink at one point and literally was going at the speed that I normally would sprint at-honestly one of the best feelings, if not the very best feeling I've ever experienced-pure bliss.

For the next year and a half I tried time after time on a near daily basis to get that same feeling, but never found it again. I will still on occasion hit the pipe, but I always eat on it, I sleep on it (unless I'm trying to stay awake for a specific reason), and I keep myself hydrated (and I don't allow myself to go back for more and more until every last cent I have is gone anymore). I really can't tell you how d-amp addiction affects you as I've never done adderall/dexederine before (I've done vyvanse once and it just kinda reminded me of tweaking with more edginess and not nearly as fun because I wasn't getting to rock that glass dick back and forth), but omg I'd rather deal with pain killer withdrawal than get myself as hooked on the dope as I was back in the day...

For MONTHS all I could think about was how nice the smoke felt drifting down my esophagus and how gnarley the big ass cloud I was about to produce would look when I exhaled. People on here talk about how they got addicted to the process of shooting up.....I got addicted to the act of freebasing ice. Trust me...amps ain't one to fuck around with...if you thought you were the "XTC_fiend" before...no telling what amp/meth will turn you into...they are much more habituating than their empathogenic cousin, MDMA....kinda rolls with the territory of being a more manageable high though I guess...

I'll get off my soap box now though...if anyone bothers reading this I'm sure at least a good portion of them will be swearing at me to STFU and to GFY so I'll shut up lol...

Last edited:
Go with your gut, I wish I had read your posting but I feel it prudent to say one thing without having read the body:

Don?t ignore your instincts

Maybe DO Ignore the bumps and bangs you hear throughout the night, the almost barely heard kind of whispering as well

Especially if it is Negative or ominous in subject shadow people or just tracers? ride it out it will be okay.
Don?t accept anyone?s idea of real but don?t reject your friends advice about your behavior unless it?s in a gaslight situation

Reacting less is best and a false diagnosis isn?t helpful in ANY situation