Popular female rockers of the eighties and nineties

I still lament the vinyl I let go in the 70' 80' and 90's due to moving around, letting it go in my garage sales for cheap, thinking it was way to heavy to keep lugging around so would give away some if they mentioned they liked the band. Didn't have the foresight at the time to realize some of them would become collectors items and valuable. Probably had at least 6 full milk crates worth and now....as with everything else I sold for drugs......I have none. I'll tell ya one thing. If nothing else, we sure live and learn, don't we.

all you could hear around here on the radio in the 90s was sheryl crow because of regulations that xx% of all tunes on teh radio have to be from canadian musicians :\ in the 2000s they switched to avril lavigne

from the 90s i remember -

cranberries - zombie

jewel - foolish games

natalia imbruglia - torn

IykfFUUl.jpg

and i have that :cool:

The Eagles are the ones ya want...those are the first prints

did ya see the top one to the left? that's #1 first print :cool:
The Eagles are the first prints in the U.S. But they are reprints from the U.K. magazine 2000 A.D. that feature only judge dredd. 2000 A.D. has some other related comics in it. It's kind of like a British version of Heavy Metal.

I looked into subscribing to 2000 A.D. back in the nineties but it's expensive. Especially if you live in the U.S.

The Eagles are the first prints in the U.S. But they are reprints from the U.K. magazine 2000 A.D. that feature only judge dredd. 2000 A.D. has some other related comics in it. It's kind of like a British version of Heavy Metal.

I looked into subscribing to 2000 A.D. back in the nineties but it's expensive. Especially if you live in the U.S.

yea ive seen those...i had a few - i still might - i didn't like the size of the 2000 AD mags

Ok but i think the Eagles continued the comics too right? idk :shrug:

yea ive seen those...i had a few - i still might - i didn't like the size of the 2000 AD mags

Ok but i think the Eagles continued the comics too right? idk :shrug:
AFAIK eagle comics is no longer in existence, but 2000 A.D. continues to be published. Including new Judge Dredd comics.

I kind of like the size of 2000 A.D. as I mentioned before it's a similar size and format to Heavy Metal. 2000 A.D. has been around since the late seventies (including Judge Dredd from the beginning).