Popular female rockers of the eighties and nineties

check this out:

i ordered that and it sold out real quick...look how much it's going for already on Amazon...

it's already going for $650!

now check it out....

there's 3 left....

i would just grab it and hang onto it without opening it, and see what happens....i might be able to retire off that one :cool:

i collect vinyl

the rare colored vinyl is my favorite because it's like gold

you should see my vinyl collection

but yea the worst you're ever gonna do, is break even on a buy like that, but it's always worth more

buy 2 if you wanna open 1 of them - keep the other one wrapped - that's the gold

i collect vinyl

the rare colored vinyl is my favorite because it's like gold

you should see my vinyl collection

but yea the worst you're ever gonna do, is break even on a buy like that, but it's always worth more

buy 2 if you wanna open 1 of them - keep the other one wrapped - that's the gold
The coolest colored vinyl I ever had was an EP of anthrax's "I am the law". It was a red disc with a printed picture of judge dredd from the comic book on both sides.

I was in jail and got evicted so my parents cleared my apartment out and they didn't take it down off the wall!!

There's no telling how much it would cost to replace. I can't find one. I can't even find a picture of one.

I'm a huge fan of both anthrax and judge dredd. My whole left calf is a tattoo of judge dredd. I dunno wtf my parents were thinking leaving that hanging on the wall. I'm sure they had no idea how rare it was.

The coolest colored vinyl I ever had was an EP of anthrax's "I am the law". It was a red disc with a printed picture of judge dredd from the comic book on both sides.

I was in jail and got evicted so my parents cleared my apartment out and they didn't take it down off the wall!!

There's no telling how much it would cost to replace. I can't find one. I can't even find a picture of one.

I'm a huge fan of both anthrax and judge dredd. My whole left calf is a tattoo of judge dredd. I dunno wtf my parents were thinking leaving that hanging on the wall. I'm sure they had no idea how rare it was.

nr1FvhUl.jpg