• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Poppy Seed - Im HIGH!!!

I only use the ephedra every now and then, most of the time im happy to just enjoy the opiate buzz & nod away.....if i need to be a bit more alert then the ephedra does that for me.

^ mongman

Good point about warning people, i've noticed some people seem to think the seed tea is a soft option & dont really give it the respect it needs. Opiates are great but falling into the trap of dependancy wouldnt be.

People have actually OD'd after ingesting there poppy seed brew. Make sure you don't over do it, from what I've read poppy seeds can be really potent.

I am naturally pretty tolerant to opiates, i've never found them my drug of choice.. If i want to get high off codeine I have to get all the side effects. Oxycontin wont do anything for me until its into the 80mg+ range.

I did 800g of Hoyts poppy seeds about an hour ago (I don't recommend this dose at all unless you have some sort of opiate tolerance) and 10mg diazepam but this batch seems pretty up and down.. feels good sometimes, very sick in the stomach the first time but not in a pukey way, just stomach pains. I actually feel sedated as well as energetic if that makes sense, I think a lot of thebaine in this batch. Breathing kind of hurts.. Just a reminder even Hoyts branded seeds change in potency... I've had good experiences off 400g, but this high is starting to suck. Wish I had something to stop the stomach aches, maybe a nice big shit will do it, think I've been holding one in for like 2 days.

Anyway, fuck supermarket branded poppy seeds... i am pretty high but the sic kness and breathing problems are ruining for me. Just a warning for y'all.

AVOID NEW HOYTS SEEDS.

I actually do not feel very high at all, and my pupils are of normal size.. I feel a bit relaxed but I actually feel like my body is falling apart.. all my muscles are aching and my face is drooping, it hurts to breathe, my spine feels royally fucked and I have the worst stomach pains I have ever had. My chest feels like its caving in but as i said no real opiate high. Just horrible pains all over my body.

Is it possible they add something to the seeds now to make them unabusable??? Because I havent felt this bad for a very long time.
Is there something I can take to rid me of the stomach pains probably related to morphine related compounds.. its a real bad pain sometimes codeine can give me... Will atropine OTC like medecines help?

I don't know what to do the pain isn't just my stomach it is all over like I have a real poison in me... i think i may be higher than i think i am. Its gone past the high effect and into a really fucked kind of effect.. I'm going to try use an anti histamine to stop the itching and puffy face/eyes.

I had an anti histamine and I feel better and I am pretty damn high now.. trying not to nod into coma-like states... Don't wanna drift off just incase.. Fuck poppy seeds.. stay away from supermarket shit. Stick with codeine for legal opiates.....

I would steer clear of seed at the moment unless you really really know your source. The market has just introduced a new process which I suspect includes washing and maybe even addition of something nasty (as above).

The seed looks different, its allot lighter than it used to be and has a different consistency. I don't believe it gets you high either. Be careful out there.

yep hoyts dont seem to be any good these days this time last year they were great i wouldnt reccomend them now once u find a good bulk foods shop you'll be set, i remember being on first name basis with a shop owner last place i lived, another kilo jiggaboo 'better make it 4' ;)

Hoyts brand can most def have high thebaine content...what do you think the chances are you where experiencing toxic effects of the opiates, namely thebaine?

you should also post batch number

how exactly should an efficient second wash be done?

same as the first one, shake vigorously for 5 mins, let sit for 10, shake for 5 again then pour?

i found a source for 1KG bags of seeds, im planning on splitting it into 2 500gm batches in 2 seperate 2litre milk bottles, doing 2 washes on both (end result is around 1.5-2litres water for both batches) and then putting this on a low boil until it goes to about 500ml. this will then be split into 2 250ml cups and drank by a friend and i.

can anybody see any ways to improve this?

is there a difference between white and black poppy seeds? will white still work decently?

as I never even knew there were such a thing as white ones until I discovered them on the weekend...

I find using a bowl rather than a bottle is better, let sit for 10-20mins stirring then dump into another bowl with a tshirt/silkscreen sitting in it to strain thru and for second wash u can do the same just use the cloth like a tea bag for second one and and ring em out well....and add a splash of vingear!

oh and the more you boil it down the more BITTER it will taste...

dopess-white seeds come from the persian white strain :)

my 2cents

[EDIT: Removed sourcing information. Lil Angel15]

Last edited by a moderator:
ah ok cool thanks. so they can be used to make a tea that will work?`

why/how could a bowl be better then a bottle? not disagreeing just saying, bottle = vigourous distubrance, bowl = gentle movement, wouldnt bottle always be better?

have tried the bottle method find shaking isnt necessary (removes more nastys if anything) and is very difficult to remove all the water from the seeds.

not saying its better...just easier than pouring all those seed into the bottle mouth and removing them to ring all the water out properly...and then i can use the tea bag method for second wash...

whatever floats your boat...

Last edited:
ah no thats a good point, so you say stir in a bowl then pour nto cloth over another bowl, then wrap the bundle of wet seeds up and squeeze them to get all water out?

after that then dip the dry bundle back into a clean bowl of water, and then wring it out again?

yeah? na? lol

ps thx for help :)

The bowl method should do just as well, the actives are water soluble and wouldn't need a lot of shaking to remove them from the seeds. As retrogradeamnesia said, shaking the hell out of the seeds is going to cause a lot of the other shit in the seeds to get into your solution too.