• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Poly-Drug Use Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you need to ask yourself why you're even posting if you're already satisfied with your relationship with psychoactive substances. The fact that you fervently dispute posts made by those who disagree with some of your points of emphasis indicates you aren't truly at peace and satisfied with your decision. If you were so fulfilled by your non drug use you would let the haters hate and not even care. Input from others may not be useful at this point. It seems your dilemma starts and ends within yourself.

I would close this thread but I don't know how. Mods, please close this thread if possible, I'm not getting anything out of this.

I didn't really get what you mean. I know exactly what is going on. I started abusing cannabis and it really messed my life up. I see the benefits of using cannabis in moderation, I mean it has been a catalyst to expand my mind more than any other drug. The cannabis experience in moderation is equivalent to a deep meditation for me. Smoking weed all day to ward off painful withdrawals is not meditation, though. I wouldn't dare touch the stuff for at the very least 2 years, because I know what it has become for me. Nothing but shit, and I'm really happy with my decision to quit. I didn't even know this could happen, I just went along with the pot culture. Yes, I haven't fully recovered yet, I am really unstable because it's only day 15, and I shouldn't be posting here because I am prone to fits of mania and aggression. I'm not really satisfied with being manic and aggressive, but I am choosing to endure these next few weeks because I know it will be worthwhile in the end. Nothing will ever phase me in my decision to climb out of this deep hole of addiction I have dug myself into.

I'll close this as requested.. if you'd like me to reopen it just PM me

for future reference you can delete a thread you started by hitting the edit button on the first post

Status
Not open for further replies.