• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Poly-Drug Use Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I fuck-up I usually find someone or something to blame. Fact of the matter is though that it was me that fucked-up, not my tools, not my boss, not my employee.

I thought something was up with your recent posts!

I sincerely hope you are feeling better soon, I'm sure you will!

Peace & love

Happens all the time, people snap out of it and see the light, then they come on bluelight and put shit on bluelighters because they haven't seen the same light.

I'm glad ur not using but please don't ride your high horse all over bluelight.

Lets hope you stay sober seeing its just that much better. Lets hope everyone else is in as good as a position in life as you currently are! Lets hope it's all that easy..

Come on bro share all that strength instead of putting shit on other addicts/stoners insert label here.

Preach it baby, preach it loud!

You are sober and superior..

You are the one being immature and flaming others dude

You don't appear to be as happy and that much better off sober.

Post a link to your thread in CD so the ED kids can see how well it was received and how very little you were flaming others..

Last edited:
Il add the links of your flaming tomorrow. I think it is you in denial and all you are currently doing is projecting.

There are two threads in ED with your posts that are quite relevent/pertinent to this thread, wouldn't you agree?

Dude you were flaming/posting in these threads this morning. Will link tomorrow when on computer.

I think your hidden diagnosis of denial was pretty close.

So is this entire website just full of immature people in denial who do way too much drugs, and flame me for sharing this? It seriously seems that way. If you were not attached to a drug to the point that you have allowed it to merge with the core of your being, then you probably wouldn't have an ego response and be disturbed by my posts. This is certainly not directed towards the occasional tripper. I do not think I'm superior to anyone, what the hell? I am one of the worst addicts you could ever meet, and I really allowed it to go on for far too long. I was a total dumbass with that shit, and it seriously is such an embarrassment that it happened with a silly little weed that most people can control just fine, not even a hardcore chemical drug, how does sharing this painful story make me seem like I am putting myself on the pedestal? It's because you're probably an addict, man, and you're feeling some jealousy. That's what I remember it felt like for me, when I heard of people getting clean. But then I would be in denial about my jealousy and have an ego response, because the drugs made me stupid and weak.

Again, I am not against drug users. I am still one of them. I am against destructive patterns of use because they will ruin your potential in life and wreck your body no matter who you are. I'd like to see everyone succeed to the best of their capabilities in life, because otherwise at the end of the day you will have some serious regrets about your drug use. If you have a destructive pattern of use with a drug, then chances are you need to give that one up forever, take a break from everything, and then maybe stick to the less habit forming stuff if you'd like to have an experience. What happened to the responsible drug users out there, do they even exist or is this shit really this addictive?

When I quit I waited a full 6 months before I took the time to begin to do what you are trying to do here now, after what? 2 weeks? Said yourself you quit longer than that before and relapsed. You are not trying to make them see the light, you are trying to justify yourself, coz you like kinda like them or something, but you're still too angry/agitated with heightened emotions from the hormone imbalance chronic smoking will give most of us...

Edit: BTW, I smoked 5 grams of hash every day for 5 years, I had clammy hands for 2 weeks and was a little more irritable than usual for like 3 or 4 weeks. Weed is easier to quit than cigarettes..

Last edited:
I will be leaving the site.

I totally get it. This is why I really don't like to quit smoking weed. The mania is just too much to bear, I say all sorts of things that I don't mean at all. It will pass in a few more weeks. I've just been letting off a lot of steam on this site, uncontrollably, and I apologize. I hope that I am no longer flamed, I won't be coming back and I will delete all my posts to the best of my ability. This isn't helping me one bit with my goals, and I am annoying everyone and disrupting the site. Plus, I don't even agree with what I am saying, I'm just manic still.

Please close this thread, if possible. I only just got out of the phase where my body felt like shit. My mind is obviously still going NUTS. I'll be chill again soon enough. I understand what a fucking dumbass I have been. I should be focussing on getting through this quickly, while avoiding contact with humans as much as possible. Cheers!

Last edited:
Bro, thank you SO MUCH for snapping me out of it man. I thought that since my body doesn't feel like shit anymore, it was over. But obviously my mind is going NUTS man, as you put it, my hormones are out of whack or whatever. I'm somewhere that I am all alone. This has been an outlet, where I have been letting off some steam and just annoying everyone. This is only day 15, I've really been at it hard man - weed, hash, and oil all day every day in massive amounts for way too long. I have quit before twice right, I know this isn't a permanent issue. I'm not a permanent dick when I stop blazing it up, it's just a rebound effect. I'm a really chill guy when I'm stoned, and I'll get back to that same person but without weed in my system. And then, two years down the road, I can start over again and begin a more constructive, respectful relationship with the holy herb.

You can delete the thread since you started it, simply click on 'go advanced', then delete.

You both claim to have smoked a little which is cool but may I ask did either of you reach the stage of saturation where you and or others could indicate the ganja scent eminating from your pours or skin? Does your sweat and BO reek of ganja?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.