• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Poly-drug MEGA-Thread: If you abuse all kinds of drugs, check in here!

mostly alcohol, but with pretty much everything else thrown in here and there. sometimes fun, often the very definition of catastrophe.

Everything started out fun, but eventually spun out of control. And somehow i was the last to know. Yet now i see the great sides of being an addict, i got a chance to reevaluate my life. I live for today, and thats how manged to stay clean so long. :)

I'm addicted to self harm via IV drug use. Meth, Heroin, Script stimulants, script pain killers, synthetic weed, weed, synthetic stimulants (OTC research chems) MDMA, and its sister MDA. I need help; I've already put myself threw 30 days of rehab and i was back at it again in a little over a month. I've never cut myself, but I do have sores on my hands from picking and biting. Lately, (past week) I've been smoking a lot of synthetics and IV'n bath salts called Amped. I decided I need to reach out to people and stop isolating. The problem is my using sites on my arms tend to put straight people into disgust mode, and real recreation drug users turn their backs on me. Help!

I'm addicted to being high...I use Mdma, amphetamines, cocaine, alcohol, weed, ketamine, mushrooms...I know I need help, but the void I feel withouth drugs is too much...

I can't stop smoking cigarettes, and I want to start a writing career. But the engineering career starts first.

Potty, I have smoked for about 10 years starting from the age of 19 and have quit numerous times and now I have not touched a cigarette in a month. I am focusing more on my workouts and if I smoke it will affect my cardio workouts so I would suggest to get into the habit of exercising/working out so you can get rid of smoking. Just my opinion.

"and I want to start a writing career. But the engineering career starts first." why dont you do both and just write for a half hour a day?

i got put on Ritalin at the age of 8 for adhd stayed on it untill the age of 15 then started smoking pot that continued for around 2-3 years with abit of ice use and some occasional cocain/speed the past 2 years i smoked synthetic pot everyday between 1.5-3.5grams a day managed to shake that habbit got put on valium for withdrawals but found myself taking 3-4 more every night then i was prescribed when i would run out i would doctor hop to get more or take mersyndol nightx4-5. ive recently been given ritalin again 20mg LA and been crushing them up and snorting them or parachuting atleast 50-80mg a day what the fuck should i do with myself? somone PM me

damn bro. you obviously have an addiction problem. I would seek help for it, I did, and I am clean from psychedelics for 4 weeks come Saturday. I still smoke weed though. But I would snort and eat and smoke molly, acid, and sass. I even copped some needles one time, but I got rid of them, luckily. That's what prompted me to get into an outpatient rehab program at the hospital. It helped me so much, all the people were great for me because they were all focused on recovery and healing.

I just found this thread and your post, hence why I'm replying a couple months after you posted. I'm in a situation similar to you, except my substances are all pharmaceutical I started Klonopin 12 yrs ago to treat an anxiety disorder, and my tolerance went up quite a bit of course. Also I am on Restoril and Belsomra for sleep, but my tolerance is so high to those as well that i go through a months RX in a week. My main problem is the opiates though, after being through pain management after a bad car wreck, I had been prescribed high doses of Dilaudid, Fentanyl, Oxycontin, Roxicodone, and Morphine. Not all at once of course but I've been on a combo of 2 at a time for almost 3 yrs. To make matters worse I have been on adderrol for ADD for many years, but my doc dropped my dose in half and all it helps me with is barely wake up in the morning. So im addicted to opiates, adderoll, high amounts of benzos, and sleeping pills. The only thing I don't do is smoke or drink. I don't even know where to begin to help myself!
i got put on Ritalin at the age of 8 for adhd stayed on it untill the age of 15 then started smoking pot that continued for around 2-3 years with abit of ice use and some occasional cocain/speed the past 2 years i smoked synthetic pot everyday between 1.5-3.5grams a day managed to shake that habbit got put on valium for withdrawals but found myself taking 3-4 more every night then i was prescribed when i would run out i would doctor hop to get more or take mersyndol nightx4-5. ive recently been given ritalin again 20mg LA and been crushing them up and snorting them or parachuting atleast 50-80mg a day what the fuck should i do with myself? somone PM me

I guess after 7 yrs drug abuse 2yrs IV I'm clean 2 months yet I don't think I want to be. Booze is so hard on my body I know medically ild be better of on opiates they in a way replaced my meth addiction. Yet in the ideal world ild have that satisfaction like a good cocktail of meth morphine and alcohol However I'm 2 months sober empty and depressed.. I would not of stoped if life hadn't forsed me to. I was offered methadone but I gone cold turkey a couple times never gotten this far before. I think perhaps I don't like myself I need professional help and I need some medication to function but I've kinda missed that boat. Yet have no faith in mainstream anti depressants. Like I know its pointless.

At my low it was heroin, morphine, hydromorphone, flunitrazepam, pentobarbital, alcohol and some meth mixed in for good measure all at the same time. To be sure, the fluni, pento and alc were smaller amounts or I woldn't be writing this right now.

I guess after 7 yrs drug abuse 2yrs IV I'm clean 2 months yet I don't think I want to be. Booze is so hard on my body I know medically ild be better of on opiates they in a way replaced my meth addiction. Yet in the ideal world ild have that satisfaction like a good cocktail of meth morphine and alcohol However I'm 2 months sober empty and depressed.. I would not of stoped if life hadn't forsed me to. I was offered methadone but I gone cold turkey a couple times never gotten this far before. I think perhaps I don't like myself I need professional help and I need some medication to function but I've kinda missed that boat. Yet have no faith in mainstream anti depressants. Like I know its pointless.

Could always give Lyrica or medical stimulants a go if doc oks it?

Can you please explain what ketamine feels like exactly? And why have I never heard or anyone who can get it? Is it mostly just in certain areas?

For me it used to be weed, snorted methamphetamine and (weekly) LSD use. Sprinkled liberally with pharmaceutical amphetamine (Adderall and Dexedrine) + cocaine

Most recently it was weed, IV meth & IV heroin. Although the meth was used mainly to blast through heroin withdrawal.

I start off with one drug then I start collecting. Then I start taking combinations and adding to them till eventually I'm on like 7-8 different drugs ranging from opiates benzos to weed coke and addy's and valium pins with oxys, etc. it just keeps getting worse... how do we stop? or how can i stop..... I'm gonna die because everytime it gets worse and worse =(.... Advice? I relapsed after day 3... sigh.....

Been 5 years BL, here to report I was able to get clean 7-27-2012 until oct 2013, relapsed and have been collecting 6 month and 9 month key rings ever since. I attend at least 5 meetings a week, but I still find someway back to the needle. Don't loose hope brothers and sisters.