Police keep following me

Yeah, try to recreate a movie scene. That usually works. :\

I think psychoblast came in here with all the correct intentions. IMO, he was right, the dots do not line up right. How big is the city/town you live in? How do you know these people who give you smug looks are detectives? Is there any way for you to contact a lawyer? You didn't dismiss Jerry's assumption that you're smoking pot a LOT. Is this true? If it is, it is factually more likely that you're imagining the degree of this 'following' than if you weren't smoking pot.

are they stopping you and searching you? if not, why would they follow you, not undercover, for 6 months, and not be stopping you?

This, I can't believe that you think the cops will spend their time following you to give you funny looks.

When I was arrested a while ago, I had just left a motel room with a party and was with some people who vandalized some stuff, and I had weed on me and was drunk. The cops found out quickly that I was with a motel with people that were drinking and did nothing further to investigate. This was in a hick town, too. Cops are dicks, but they are not close to as extensive as some crazy people think, (For reference, look up people who believe in "gangstalking".)

do you have dreads? do you generally try and keep a low-pro approach or are you wearing shirts with giant pot leafs on them? what kind of personna do you portray?