• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Poking a hole in the condom: "Cardinal sin" or "Bold display of initiative"?

Colonel Contin

Bluelighter
Poking a hole in the condom: "Cardinal sin" or "Bold display of initiative"?

This was common practice prior to feminism and avant gardist revolution. Does it still fly today? Anybody ever pull this stunt or know anybody that has?

It's a cute story that my buddy and his wife like to tell. In that particular instance, she had the decency to wait for her husband to confess (in passing) that he wouldn't object to having a kid before sabotaging his profylactics. They think it's cute, but it creeps me the fuck out.

NEVER okay. Why use a condom with a partner who you intend on spending the rest of your life with anyway (at least that's what I'm assuming the goal is if they're intentionally having a child) and you're not concerned with accidental pregnancy? Poking a hole in a condom is deceitful and manipulative if you ask me.

Its WRONG WRONG WRONG. In terms of scale of "lying", that is pretty high on the list.

Okay, what *IF* he said that... just to get laid?
What if me means that, after he's finished college and is SURE you are the one?

This is why I've supplied my own condoms.. and the thing is, the packaging should feel normal (air tight) before you open it. I've had condoms break during sex.... or loose them inside the vagina (what fun to dig out)

When we had our unintended pregnancy, we were already together - wanted to have kids "in the future, somehow".

Why risk ruining your life and that of a child who was the result of an "accident?" Children are smart and eventually figure out they weren't wanted or planned. Men should take charge of the birth control situation. Bring your own safely sealed condoms and/or get a vasectomy.

That's wrong on so many levels. I think that woman is extremely manipulative and I could never trust her.
That's not cute and it's a seriously messed up story.

What the hell? What kind of person finds that cute?
That is so fucked up and definitely grounds for a lawsuit.

One of the most selfish and controlling acts one can do..totally undermining the other person on all levels of trust and intimacy

I cant see how anyone would think this was ok. On any level.

These two had been dating since they were 15 years old and got married at 25. By the time she turned 30 she could apparently hear the proverbial clock ticking. They had always planned on having children and she had finally coerced him to agree that it was time, but her way around dealing with his inevitable procrastination/stalling was pretty shocking.

I think because neither of them have ever really 'dated around' or sniffed the socio-romantic potpourri, they have a tendency to deal with their relationship issues like two emotionally immature people who are trying the 'relationship thing' for the first time (because technically, they are).

When she got a positive result from a home pregnancy test and explained to him what she'd done, I got the impression that he just responded by calling her a "sneaky little bitch", and then, during our weekly beer and pizza bullshit-fest, by telling the story to his friends in an animated and elaborate manner. I guess she knew he would react that mildly when she did it or she probably wouldn't have dared.

This seems like one of those rare situations where one party is actively seeking pregnancy and the other party signs off on the pregnancy, then adds "but good luck getting my sperm" (like a juvenile challenge). If she'd quit taking her birth control without telling him, or sucked his dick and spit his load into her open vagina, or emptied his used condom inside of herself after he tossed it and went to get a slice of cold pizza out of the fridge, or applied for a business loan and opened a sperm bank down the street hoping that he would show up to barter his seed for pocket money, would it have been any different? Somehow condom-sabotage still seems more conniving.

Last edited:
^Yeah, it's tough to salvage rectal sperm for vaginal administration. Strangely enough, this came up in another thread recently.

I can't be 100% certain, but that's exactly how he tells it. I hadn't really thought it it through too thoroughly until you mentioned it, but I was picturing one of those Trojan wrappers made of foil/paper. A pin-prick wouldn't really be all that noticeable, and it seems like it would take a while for it to dry out, but I don't know. When I was a teenager, I used to carry one of those Trojan condoms in my wallet, and eventually the packaging cracked and the condom dried out, but even after the seal was compromised, the lubricant was still there, it just got a little thicker and tackier.

Needless to say, I've since wised up about storing condoms in my billfold, but I'd be willing to bet that even a week after the packaging started to deteriorate, if I'd had occasion to use it, the condom wouldn't have dried out enough for me to really notice (or, if I did notice, to care enough to hold on to my virginity over it).

I'd say it's distinctly possible that a tiny hole would go unnoticed in the heat of the moment and that, unless the condom sat around for weeks, the lubricant wouldn't have dried out very much. It seems more likely to me that a tiny hole in the latex could quickly rip open to form a larger hole... so I guess there's that

so how is it different to "forgetting to take the pill" which i'm sure happens fuckloads.

they're both as bad but i agree the condom thing sounds worse even though they are kinda the same thing

Did this actually happen? Wouldn't the condom have dried out, or didn't he notice the hole in the package?
It would take more than a few days for a pin prick to dry it out. I had this "girlfriend" who had condoms keep breaking inside her. They looked normal and I didn't realize they had ripped apart until the end. Being naive and trusting and imagining that we were in love, I didn't suspect her having sabotaged them. In the end, I think she got what she deserved - a bloody miscarriage of around 3 or 4 months all over her bathroom floor. We were already broken up, so I didn't have to deal with it, except for the photos she sent me.