• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos plugging xanax

i was just wondering if plugging it would work cause like i said taking it orally it takes about 45min to fully work but it seems like plugging it wouldn't be worth my time so i suppose i'll just have to wait for it to kick in orally

really let it dissolve in your mouth or chew it up and it will kick in within 15 minutes

I love the taste of xanax, dunno why everyone hates it. am i the only one ?

I chew the shit out of bars...

I chew the shit out of every pill orally.

BTW: You don’t shove the pill in your ass, you make a solution.

With xanax it is different because it isn’t water soluble.

You need to hold the syringe plunger side up so the water can push it all out without there being some left over.

you could do half and half or 1/4 ass 3/4 mouth...

The only benzos that work really good rectally are the ones that are water soluble...

xanax takes about 45min to start working on me which is a bitch when i'm having a panic attack so i was wondering how effective it is to plug it and would it work faster like what is the bioavailability when plugged

I have a question pertaining to your proposed ROA. What if you are out in public and a panic attack kicks in, how would you go about administering your xanax dose in public via your rectum? This is a serious question, I am not trying to antagonize you in any way shape or form, but when I thought about it, I just can't picture it in my head.

chew and let sit under tongue. I know I know, but this is the answer. But if you are a chickie or a fag go right ahead with the assplay

Yes. Only "fags" will rectally administer drugs. Like my 9 year old cousin, who needs a diazepam suppository when he's been locked up in a seizure for more than three minutes. He's such a homo.

Get over yourself man. If you have a problem with plugging you have a problem with YOUR OWN sexuality. There is nothing sexual about it.

chew and let sit under tongue. I know I know, but this is the answer. But if you are a chickie or a fag go right ahead with the assplay

Only people scared of appearing gay AKA homophobic people are too uptight...

You highly appear to be one of them.

Plugging has absolutely nothing to do with sexuality.

You look “in the closet” mentioning it in such a manner...

Okay, I just allowed two 1mg Xanax footballs to dissolve completely under my tongue, and it wasn't that bad at all. And it DOES seem to be kicking in a little more swiftly.

So thank you for posting this for me to find... during a panic attack, but before doing anything pharmaceutical about it.

Not worth it. If it does raise bioavailability, it will not be by much since sub-lingual bioavailbility is already incredibly high.

Ugh the taste is sooo bitter, but it does have the taste of releif, its just like subs, used to hate that nasty orange flavor but came to love it. If you want it to work faster, parachute it. It works so fast anyway its not like you are going to be blown away by going another roa.

For those of you who can't stand the taste, you should ask your doctors about Niravam. It's a formulation of alprazolam that is fruit flavored so you can take it sublingually. I've taken it before and loved the taste.

Is that rx in the us? I have my next dr appt friday to get my alp refilled, those fruit flavored xanax sounds nice, plus they are sl. Also the contast dye is so horrible, the tech said i was imagining it to which i said look ive injected enough drugs to tell when an injection makes me feel different. I was holding the puke down the best i could. That shit has got to be so bad for you, it just feels like weak poison.

^ Yes it's available in the US. I first got it in 2005 or 2006, so it's been around for a little while.

OK, I'm SO confused! I was under the impression that you could not snort or plug most benzos because they are not water soluble and it would be a waste. Am I wrong?

Yes most benzos are not water soluble, there are a few however, most notably versed, there are a few others, one random one is loprazolam (not lorazepam) im sure there are a bunch of others as there is a shit ton of benzos out there. Most have such a high oral ba its a waste to try any other roa, but some ppl insist on trying to get higher from them and will snort plug ect. Im rxed xanax and i just take it orally. Its fast and works within like ten mins on an empty stomach.