• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Plugging results....

TrippieJ said:
lethargic
No, thats the beauty of doing it this way. Not only is MDMA absorbed better in the alkaline enviroment, its absorbed directly into your bloodstream. You can eat right b4 you do it and it will not affect your roll.

Trippie J

It is not absorbed directly into your bloodstream that way. Rectal absorption is often incomplete and irregular. Not to mention that only approximately 50% of the drug will bypass the liver, which is only about 10-20% less than that of an oral ingestion.

my friend took this pill the other night(he drops once a week and his pretty big) and he started spewing, he said it was because it was so strong, would it be a good idea to plug half of that pill? btw this is only my 3rd time droping and im pretty small.

RIPPED1 said:
It is not absorbed directly into your bloodstream that way. Rectal absorption is often incomplete and irregular. Not to mention that only approximately 50% of the drug will bypass the liver, which is only about 10-20% less than that of an oral ingestion.

Got some linx??

Trippie J

P.S. If your a double doser try pluggin one pill, wait for the come up and if you want you can always plug again or just dose orally. I usually plug one then like 30 mins later eat one its like nothing else.

trippie j, I am low on cash and was looking to try something new. Its gonna feel awkward doing this at a party, but u have sold another Bler into plugging. I can't wait.

Two yosamite sams crushed up in a capsule ready to kick off my new years eve deviantness :) will be plug-tastic hehe

Thats great Darkmoon, I hope you enjoy it and have a blast rolling as hard as your friends on 2 pills, who knows you might get a few of ur pals to try this out. Enjoy peoples, BTW evander sounds like you got one hell of a party plan for NYE!!

Trippie J

Question: When you plug, do you have to wait in an uncomfortable position to allow it to dissolve? If so, how long should you wait?

my NYE- a rave with pluggin 2 and eating one, and will try plugging for first time tonight. even got a bit of lube to take with!

TrippieJ said:
Got some linx??

Trippie J

P.S. If your a double doser try pluggin one pill, wait for the come up and if you want you can always plug again or just dose orally. I usually plug one then like 30 mins later eat one its like nothing else.

Sorry no links but the information came straight out of "the Pharmalogical Basis of Therapeutics 10th edition" which is a pharmacology textbook.

As hhelibebo stated beforehand it's simple economics.

You get the effect of 2 for the price of one. I don't do it much these days as I usually have enough $$$ to get me through. But if I get a weak pill or only have enough for 1 instead of a few more then I will plug.

One thing though. It does make you sometime feel like having to go to the toilet to do a number 2. So make sure you do that BEFORE you plug. Other than that you'll be sweet as a nut.

It really is so much better.

BTW Where does everyone get gel caps from? I've usually just done it with a E biscuit. Does it make it better or worse when you crush it up and put it in a cap??

thanx

im seriously considering plugging tommorow hehe
question about crushing it up into gelcaps---
where would i find these gelcaps?
im not quite sure what everyone means...
could an empty adderal xr capsule be used? or am i way off? the pills i usually get seem to be pretty professionally pressed and hard, i heard this might get in the way...

Question 1
Do you have to sit in an uncomfortable position for it to stay?

No! LOL Not unless ur pounded in the rear by some big black d00d calling you his sweetheart.

Question 2
What Gelcaps?

Best bet would be to go to your local Vitamin store and get something really cheap I mean really cheap vits. doesnt really matter. They are the gel caps you can pull apart and empty.

Crush ur bean into powder and pack it in.

Trippie J

Hey all

I am currently on a break but I usually need at least two pills to get going and a third or fourth to get me through til daybreak. It is not that I do it a lot (as I don't) it is just the way my body seems to absorb chemicals. Happens with asprin, anaesthetics (sp?), alcohol and other drugs too.

So, now I am reading about plugging. Very interesting! :D I am definitely going to give it a go.. yeah, it might be a bit weird but I can live with that any day if I get a double hit from a single pill. Looking forward to the end of my break! :)

Re the gel caps, just get them from a chemist/drug store. I am on a course of antibiotics that taste like crap. So, I bought a pack of 100 gel caps for that. They were only a few dollars.

I will report back on my experience with plugging.. quite looking forward to it. I am sure my excitement with help the psychological effects too.

Oh, another tip I read in another forum was to use a condom over your finger. This handles the lubricant and is more hygenic (if that is a concern). Personally, I will just wash my hands.

kks

bump

This summer I'm rolling one last time and i'm calling it quits. I've been rolling for 3 years and my tolerance is building up. Plus rolling just isnt as fun as it used to be.. I still have the magic but its time to call it quits

anyways i need at least 2 rolls to get going. So i figured I am goin to try plugging. I am gunna plug one and if i am rolling really hard i will plug another one. Then i will just blow 1 or 2 over the course of the rest of the night...

What is the chances that i won't feel the effects of plugging and the roll becomes a huge waste. this is my only fear wasting a good roll.

Good post. I remember trying this method a few months ago for the first time. It was pretty uncomfortable for a bit, but then I rolled harder than I ever had or have since. It not only was harder but it lasted for 15 god damned hours! I fell asleep on it because I was worn out, had e dreams for a few hours and then woke up and my shower made me roll for the rest of the time! Insane!
I already decided that I won't be doing it again for a while. Not because I didn't like it, but because it's something I can't do at the club or at a party with people I don't know present. It just made me roll to hard to be anywhere but at a house party with close friends.

ok...Ive read everyones post and Im getting interested, Im not worried about shoving the pill there because of the 'ew' factor, however I am worried about the lube disolving the gelcap before its in place and if it burns. If it does burn, how bad and about how long?

it doesnt really burn much but you will get a feeling of discomfort for a very short duration.

ive plugged once or twice both with favorable results. dont mess with a lube unless you really have to. an even better way would be to put a condom around your finger and do the deed that way.

anyways......have fun....you def will.

i dont really like the idea of shoving my finger up my arse, but there are these inventions calle sinks and soap... you use the water that you put in the sink from the tap, along with some soap and you clean.... you save money but only having to have 1 pill instead of 2... I read somewhere that swallowing, you obsorb 40%-60% into your bloodstream, if you plug you obsorb 60%-90% um... hello? value for money? for 5 seconds of uncomfort why the hell wouldnt you plug?

as much as i hate the idea, I havnt looked bakc!

I'm getting some pills (gelcaps actually) tomorrow and my friend says that they are not the best quality - he suggested snorting rather than swallowing them, but having read this thread, I'm tempted to try this plugging thing...it's not something I had ever considered, but you guys are pretty damn convincing! Has anyone had a bad experience with it?

If you are afraid to try plugging cuz it's gross or queer than you are either:
A: A homosexual (that's why you see it as gay)
B: Rich as fuck and has a sand box of MDMA powder
C: Don't really like to roll harder (makes no sense to me)

I would love to roll off a half or ROLL BALLS off of 1 in a capsule plugged or with a plastic syringe. I'm just not quite sure the procedure and exact location, plus I'm unsure of how long the gell cap will take to disolve. Any experts I'd love to hear some feed back.

Are all gelcaps basically the same? I have empty Adderalls, some 5HTP, Amoxicillin, Celebrex, etc. And should I possible poke a hole in it for faster release?