• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Plugging results....

hhelibebo
Thanx, I know what you mean. My best friend had a hangup with sticking his finger up his bum. I kept talking about it and talking about it untill finally the night all this happened he got over his hangup. Now when we get beans hes like so who's pluggin? LOL

Note: I still see people arent convinced. Thats fine, we cant make you do something you dont wanna do. I do however think its a shame you wont give it a shot. I mean people threw what they knew about drugs out the window when they tried them, so why is there so much shit with pluggin?

Trippie J

TrippieJ said:
so why is there so much shit with pluggin?

Hehe:)

i was just going to ask about that having never plugged! Do u get the runs afterwards? Do u get any negative "bowel" effects from plugging?

Yeh........ sweet i'm up for it !
although doesnt it cause u to become impetent ?

Hrmm no real negative side effects, just make sure you use the facilities before you plug it. Also some water soluble lube doesnt hurt (actually it helps like a mofo) dont cover the pill/gelcap with it just your bum ;)

Have fun and remember be safe!!

Trippie J

LOL Red I live by a sayin so I take no offense from anyone who thinx this is gross or anything. "To each their own" lol and another one Ill just throw in for fun. "Opinions are like assholes everyone has em" Pun intended ;)

But to answer your question Red Arrow
Q: How could you do that?
A: Simple I want what I pay for.

I guess its a perception thing either your too hungup on what ever others think or you have some deeper issue, remember its your body. I mentioned earlier you took a chance the first time you took drugs I dont see much difference here.

BTW I was talkin to one of my buds about pluggin beans and why we did it, a youngin was in the room (14 I think), and the first thing I heard was "Ewwwwww!!!! Thats GAY!!!!" I chuckled as I mentioned he will get over it with age, I might have been mistaken.

Trippie J

If you do decide to plug, would matter whether you eat an hour before, since the MDMA will not be broken down in the stomach, but rather in the colon?

lethargic
No, thats the beauty of doing it this way. Not only is MDMA absorbed better in the alkaline enviroment, its absorbed directly into your bloodstream. You can eat right b4 you do it and it will not affect your roll.

Trippie J

i had a friend who did and had a little bit of a problem keeping it in. next time he did what you suggested and cleaned up before and had a blast!

I personally see it as just another way of putting a chemical into your body

I'm sure I'd be MUCH BETTER off if I was plugging regularly.

I've got a stomach ulcer and I still can't stop jamming these round disco raver cookie biscuit thingy things (e) down my throat.

I plugged (MDMA moleclue) this weekend for the first time. I was very surprised at the effects, long and hard. Didn't really care for burning feeling when dissolving, way worth it though, probably gonna try 2 in gelcaps on NYE?

i plugged my first time, lol it was fantastic... i could feel it from my waist moving up, sensations of waves... but now, i just feel the roll hit me, not the same come up

i have a question:
on NYE im thinking about plugging for the first time. I hear its supposed to last longer than orally but will it last me all night (8hours)? and also, usually I take two pills, so how would that compare to plugging? should I be carefull about taking more orally after plugging...so that I dont OD.
thanks