• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging Poppy Seed Tea?

I haven't encountered. Anyone with that atromg of tea.

That is somethimg
Else

thanks for the advice. 300 grams and was taken over a few hours to test tolerance.

just a thought. How long would the liquid/tea last for once ive strained it?
I am v cautious when it comes to dosing (seen close family members od)
Im thinking of buying bulk and making a few litres, then over course of a few weeks test strength by increasing dosage a little at a time. once strength has been tested, i would know the ultimate dosage from this particular batch. To me this is the safest way to do this.

would the mixed tea last a month or 2?

No way it'll last that long.after a few days it starts to ferment.ive tried 3 day old tea and it was starting to get bubbly from co2.it hadn't gone off but it definitely ferments.i find best way is to make it fresh each day and to measure amount of dry seeds in a bottle your going to shake it in by eying how much you want for me it's a quarter of the way up the bottle and weighs 60~ish grams.thats my afternoon dose and if I want a bigger one just add more and I can just pour seeds in to usual level add water shake,tip water thru tea strainer into cup repeat then bin the seeds immediately or if they're exceptional I throw them in the garden followed by a thorough rinse of the bottle so it's clean for the next day. Simple.unless you have a reason not to be able to do it everyday fresh is best