• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging Poppy Seed Tea?

^^^^sure that is all wise advise, but I can't help but wonder what would happen if you tried this with smart preparation

By heating slowly (morphines melting point is around 250°C so slow heating is fine) you should be able to A)open up the liposomes and B) reduce the volume to a point where rectal admin is viable (20ml should be tolerable -- just lay on your belly for a while).

Im just curious what would happen. The risk is, if the brew is strong (the liposomes actually reduce OD risk via the slow release, where as the heated and partially evaporated solution would be morphine in aqueous solution), you might wind up with a surprisingly high dose of highly soluble aqueous morphine being efficiently absorbed by the rectum...ie., you might wind up with a dangerous amount of morphine in your bloodstream. Still, id be curious.
I'm also pretty damn curious what would happen if you tried this with LSA because ingesting morning glory seeds is probably one of the worst things I've ever done to my stomach
I mean obviously you could do a cold water or alcohol extraction but I'm just curious about the boofing

Personally I've never boof'd anything but according to the science I'm not even going to pretend like I understand right now is the most efficient way of absorbing nearly anyting, as in very little of it gets lost to stomach acid digestion or exhalation or whatever else, unless of course you accidentally poop it out
However the idea of putting anything in there feels real... real stingy to me

Last edited:
I probably won't ever either unless I come across something that I will absolutely vomit up if I swallow it and it's not smokable or snortable or whatever else

If you want to see boofing in action, I think it was jackass two or three but Steve-O boofs a beer and gets pretty smashed from one

Oh yeah this is also by far the most efficient way to drink alcohol LOL and butt chugging is actually a thing

They use this route regularly for terminally sick patients who has a lot of pain but no way of taking it orally or taking it via IV (chemotherapy and some diseases ruin the veins).

So uhhhh... how the hell do you guys know so much about butt druggin'?

I'm not sure whether I should be impressed or horrified at how much actual scientific and anatomical knowledge of the processes and...even the nuances of lying in various positions all for the sake of plugging up butts with good times ... and not even with dongs but bongs

Okay I figured it out I'm impressed

You should probably be horrified at someone who knows a lot about plugging

Remember that episode of south park where cartman put food up his ass and shat out of his mouth

I just made some poppy seed tea and I'm wondering if there is any danger to plugging some of it, it tastes absolutely disgusting.

Has anyone done this?

Burns? In all seriousness though, I find the taste fine. I actually quite like it.

You could, however, put it in a smoothie or something if you want to mask the taste.

Edit:

Well guys I did it! a 5 pound wash followed by 2 cups of seed wash and boiling it over medium heat for approximately an hour and half until i was left with just about 25 mL of liquid. Turkey basted that shit and boom up the butt.

Granted, I can shoot a 8 mg sub or half a gram of heroin when I'm deep in it, and gah damn I was nodded out harder than a MOFO!

:p

crazy shit.

My god. I can't tell if I'd rather you be real or not.

Well guys I did it! a 5 pound wash followed by 2 cups of seed wash and boiling it over medium heat for approximately an hour and half until i was left with just about 25 mL of liquid. Turkey basted that shit and boom up the butt.

Granted, I can shoot a 8 mg sub or half a gram of heroin when I'm deep in it, and gah damn I was nodded out harder than a MOFO!

:p

crazy shit.
Congratulations on all your success