• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Plugging Non Water-Soluble Drugs???

12.5mL sounds like wayyy too much to plug to me. And that only get you a small dose, 0.5mg. A lot of BLers would need a whole order of magnitude more than that, the ~100mL range. Use fat/oil/P.(E.?)G./alcohol/etc so you can keep it down to 1/2cc or 1cc or something smaller than a dick.

12.5mL sounds like wayyy too much to plug to me. And that only get you a small dose, 0.5mg. A lot of BLers would need a whole order of magnitude more than that, the ~100mL range. Use fat/oil/P.(E.?)G./alcohol/etc so you can keep it down to 1/2cc or 1cc or something smaller than a dick.

Yeah, using a solvent was my first suggestion. Since I don't plug I really have no idea how much water you can use (also why I suggested to see what the "max" water you can get in is).

I guess it would be more efficient for users with no benzo tolerance to do it that way too.

Solvents like propylene glycol are definitely easy to get so that's why I suggested that first.

i like the milk idea, but i think it might introduce/encourage some new flora in your lower GI tract. there arent really supposed to be a lot of sugars in your rectum.

but i suppose any fatty colloid would do? maybe the milk would work better because of the protein component acting as an emulsifier.

what you really need: bile salts

i like the milk idea, but i think it might introduce/encourage some new flora in your lower GI tract. there arent really supposed to be a lot of sugars in your rectum.

but i suppose any fatty colloid would do? maybe the milk would work better because of the protein component acting as an emulsifier.

what you really need: bile salts

propylene glycol would seriously be a lot easier.

please excuse me if I was misinformed. I know being dumb enough to dissolve Xanax in ethanol to shoot it would burn like a bitch. Stupid idea fyi

I've plugged drugs using alcohol (vodka). It burnt a little bit but not very much, it was certainly no worse then the burn would have been had I snorted the same drugs. It's not that bad but there are certainly better solvents to use (propylene gycol).

it's actually not that much really, 12.5mL up the clacker. i've used a 15mL(3 x 5mL luer locks) solution with no problems whatsoever, the sphincter is tight ass muscle for keepin that shit in;) got up and walked around with no such troubles of leaking straight after.

but yes i agree with it being way too much only to get a half milligram in there. oral BA ftw with xanax.

BC of reading these I just sublingualed my alprazolam. Oddly it didn't taste as bad as when attempting to take it orally and it doesn't go down. Shudder/Yuck. Didn't taste it at all really, just a tiny bit when eventually swallowing. But also it hasn't had that much of an impact (just prior I was shooting and then plugged add) and I was hoping to bring down the edgy feeling.im about to try plugging w warm milk. Let's see what happens

Nobody's a moron here, we're all just idiots sometimes. And that includes sublingual Xanax. Why don't you just swallow your benzos, insoluble as they are? You'll probably have a tough time dissolving it in milk too.

A bottle of PG costs pennies on eBay and will dissolve most if not all non water soluble benzos... and benzo powders..may sting when plugged though...

Interestingly, the diazemuls (parenteral diazepam emulsion) ampules we use at work are a white emulsion that looks just like milkv(obviously it's not lol)... I'm not sure what solvents and what carrier is being used there....Id have to look it up. We also have diazemuls rectal "tubes" but again, I'd hsve to look at the box to see what's in them.

A lot of fatty drugs (pharmaceuticals, like steroids) have that milky carrier emulsion, whatever it is. I think it's awful, since you you still have to swirl it up before every injection.

And you might have seen propofol, in the glass containers, looks exactly like little milk bottles.

I think warm milk could actually work (light cream even better), it's just I think you'd need to get it scalding hot and beat the hell out of it to get a drug to dissolve well. Also silly when vodka might do it. Actually, dissolving it in 1-2mL of isopropyl alcohol should work, and that amount of IPA wouldn't hurt you. Might burn a bit though*, You'd want to dilute it a bit.

*I plug meth, so "burn" is relative.

A lot of fatty drugs (pharmaceuticals, like steroids) have that milky carrier emulsion, whatever it is. I think it's awful, since you you still have to swirl it up before every injection.

And you might have seen propofol, in the glass containers, looks exactly like little milk bottles.

I think warm milk could actually work (light cream even better), it's just I think you'd need to get it scalding hot and beat the hell out of it to get a drug to dissolve well. Also silly when vodka might do it. Actually, dissolving it in 1-2mL of isopropyl alcohol should work, and that amount of IPA wouldn't hurt you. Might burn a bit though*, You'd want to dilute it a bit.

*I plug meth, so "burn" is relative.

No it's not propafol it's Diazemuls diazepam emulsion. I'm a paramedic and thats one of our personal issue controlled drugs along with morphine ampules, oramorph and ketamine that I carry and use imvoretty much a daily basis.

I've administered it to patients with epilepsy literally hundreds of times so am well aware what it is.

It is similar in appearance to propafol but so are the thousands of drugs that present as a milky suspension so looks don't mean anything e.g.. the anabolic steroids stanazolol and testosterone suspension look that exact same way but are clearly very different

No, I got you, I meant, "you might ALSO have seen" propofol, which looks like little glass milk bottles, thereby creating a perfect segue between milky emulsions, milk bottles, and squirting dairy milk up your asshole (while avoiding any obvious jokes about milky emissions and assholes, which I think this guy was gonna go for).

I also shoot my dog with a glucocorticoid once a month, and it's a similar milky emulsion, which is what I was thinking of.

EDIT: and all I meant was that, as you were saying it's not clear what that emulsion carrier is, the actual white substance, that is in literally hundreds of fatty pharmaceuticals, I think it blows, cause I'm def. not a paramedic, and have to shoot this shit into my dog on the regular, and am a former lab guy who really wants a vortexer to do that, but doesn't have one. And I interned in a hospital pharmacy and lugged a few thousand jugs of propofol up to surgery.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not kidding about propofol:

propofol-460x315.jpg

EDIT: Ok, not really, point is though, the bottles are big, compared to 4mL vials. Just makes them seem milkier.

No, I got you, I meant, "you might ALSO have seen" propofol, which looks like little glass milk bottles, thereby creating a perfect segue between milky emulsions, milk bottles, and squirting dairy milk up your asshole (while avoiding any obvious jokes about milky emissions and assholes, which I think this guy was gonna go for).

I also shoot my dog with a glucocorticoid once a month, and it's a similar milky emulsion, which is what I was thinking of.

hqdefault.jpg

Yeah, I've been administered propofol when having surgery as a general anaesthetic

Was Michael Jackson's favourite sleep aid too....and he was BIG fan of " milky solutions" (but only if prepared by the kid off Home Alone.....sorry...bad taste?)

Bad taste? I don't know, never met that kid.

Not really my thing, though.

Bad taste? I don't know, never met that kid.

Not really my thing, though.

lol...Seriously though, I doubt that ever happened but having said that I would not want Michael Jackson babysitting my kids (were he still here) just to be on the safe side.

But back to the OPs point. Crush the Xanax into a fine powder and dissolve in a few ml of PG and it should dissolve with enough agitation.

I bought 100ml of PG for about 3 pounds (4.6 dollars ish) on eBay and that would dissolve at least 100ml of clonazolam powder..

Vodka should work too but just not as well....and may sting but not THAT badly.... I mean, people in prison have far, far, far worse things than a few ml of vodka forced up their arse...so think yourself lucky OP :)

may i chime in here and ask if anyone suggesting using PG as a solvent for plugging ever gets irritation in the bowels immediately or soon thereafter which result in evacuation of the colon? cuz i sure do. PPG makes me shit like a goose. not good for me for plugging. I will try half and half next (seriously...if i can remember/have it around)