• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Plugging LSD (up your balloon knot) !!CAUTION!!

I tried this last night, for science. 3 110ug blotters in with a wee bit of water based lube. Once I started to feel it I added 1ml of saline with an oral syringe to make sure none of the goodies were left in the blotter. Strongly felt the comeup within 20 minutes and was able to sleep after around 7 hours with a lot of weed. Minimal bodyload throughout and none of the excessive squirming/yawning that usually comes with the come up. I've taken these tabs under the tongue at similar/same doses and the overall intensity was about the same.

Last edited:
I dunno about this...

All the prep just to make sure it's up my ass, just so that I will sit there wondering if it worked until finally I'm getting high but now I've been thinking about the acid up my ass for the past 45 mins. Seems like a recipe for a weird ass trip... literally.

Vs

Just popping it under my tongue.

If it's true the body load is way less, then that could be nice. I thought LSD doesn't get processed by the liver, in which case what does it matter? 🤔

The real legit adventurous true psychonaut would understand.

I mean, "bodyload" aside every time I did, I practically bypassed all usual intestinal symptoms I'm prone to at high doses.

For me again too it was notably experientially different.

I put tabs in each eyes decades back, that's v diff to oral too.

But nowhere near as nice an experience as rectally.

Prep is nothing too.

Spoon, 10 tabs ahem I mean up to 2.5 lol, enough distilled water on spoon soak into paper softens like cereal lol

Pop in about 1.5 inches no more.

It's not actually a biggie, I don't concur entirely also with the few subjective reports, and I still feel the point is being missed here.

It's not a matter of convenience if so, it's actually more convenient to plug as it is smoother doesn't or hardly bothers G.I. tract, I mean it blew me away 2021.

600 one day was nuts. 1 mg is too much physically. While orally it's only the mental experience matters at 1000 mics.

I really don't get the fascination with so many people appearing to want to either a) snort every compound under the sun, and/or b), shove things up their poop shoot, or c), all of the above. lol

I really don't get the fascination with so many people appearing to want to either a) snort every compound under the sun, and/or b), shove things up their poop shoot, or c), all of the above. lol
I don't think it's a fascination, maybe fixation too, always.

Exploration, for me. I get you, draw lines like smoking actual Cocaine

Or MDMA.

Sniffing glue. Even dirty ethanol cough mixtures for DXM.

Sniffing crushed exstacy pills I'd not repeat starting over too.

And I don't think I'd be interested in putting acid in my eye ever again.

I don't regret my plugging trials though.

It added experiential depth and variety for introspection during a wild bender when I was fully tuned in to it and things.

But you say that lol, one thing I've never done is smoke even 1 single puff of a tailored cigarette in my life.

Never ever smoked tobacco itself for itself, 2000-2005 only with cannabis.

Now like I've said already this thread, forger plugging LSD anyway.

Just get some good kava, legit Shilajit (lol they spelt it wrong)

Combine in earnest with LSD + good weed if one's thing.

Seriously awesome experience.