• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Plugging LSD (up your balloon knot) !!CAUTION!!

Would wiping my ass with a whole sheet have similar effects?
Nah! :ROFLMAO: (that's because it's v infrequently I answer a post fully and categorically in one short word of shit I've spoiled it now..)

It would be though simply missing the whole point, just on a serious side anyway.

It's that specific area, I'd have to look into, maybe "capillaries" I dunno, which somehow fastly absorb correctly administered psychoactives but keyly transport them in a different way.

I plugged exstacy. Definitely v diff feeling, v nice too.

I put LSD in R & L eyes, prob 7 times.

But correctly putting it into that exact region really surprised me.

Maybe there's 5htp receptors there?? No education on THAT lol, only the destination and why.

:nang:

4CMPa8r.gif

so does the blotter...dissolve up there?

wondering if the usual plugging method (tiny oral syringe) might be better? what woulld be best liquid to use in this scenario?

I'm just wondering if it's wise to plug acid as a total plugging newcomer. Does one really want to be heading for the outer reaches of consciousness/reality directly after shoving something up your ass for the very first time???

And @AutoTripper , 1 minute? 1 minute to start feelling effects? Fuuuck, dunno about that either!

wondering if the usual plugging method (tiny oral syringe) might be better? what woulld be best liquid to use in this scenario?

I'm just wondering if it's wise to plug acid as a total plugging newcomer. Does one really want to be heading for the outer reaches of consciousness/reality directly after shoving something up your ass for the very first time???

And @AutoTripper , 1 minute? 1 minute to start feelling effects? Fuuuck, dunno about that either!

Well kindof I guess. Disintegrate is the term I'd choose. It becomes papar mashed (need raised colon thingy I know lol)

Sort of melts or is at minimum sucked dry until crumbles.

The problem with liquid though. Such a tiny actual amount of the drug.

Squirting a crushed exstacy pill in 1 ml fluid may be less uneconomical and hit & miss.

I think if fast dissolving HMPC or Gelcaps were used, to just vanish as a barrier upon moisture and placed in primary spot, X drops of liquid inside yes IMO would be the ticket.

I suggested a Sandoz 250 mic mini (had yellow in my mind some reason lol) easy pop in little lubrication like shea butter

Almost like mini cod liver oils. Would be about optimum re this ROA because I'm not convinced myself on idea of almost aimlesslesly haphazardly squirting pretty diluted fluid.

But that Pharma optimised little slightly Oblong too I've envisaged not just plain round, gelcap suppository I think would be the way.

Alternatively if it is actually okay to plug small fast water soluble inert-ish capsules as a carrier to melt then fully release adding no real toxicity to system

The smallest empty capsule would maybe work.

But using my method boy those tabs worked. The surface area can be fully spread over entire inner surface point of absorption so as heat & moisture disintegrate the tabs I feel there is still highly effective fast release & absorption.

Those yellow coloured prob size of a 35 mg tablet say Sandoz gelcap suppositories would be the one.

But decent clean moistened tabs seemed to work optimally, except the quick slot in & placement is the key, those slip in Sandoz caps for example could ensure this for ease for anybody too, even at times of rectal issues like for me since Oct 2021 accident & 2022 since fissures/haemorrhoids tabs however softened can likely irritate the tissues.

But I manage and repair all inner canal tissue using shea butter with 1000 x concentrated vs Colloidal, Vulcan Silver, silver particles just suspended in distilled water.

Incredibly fast external wound healer, all round super remedy also antimicrobial no side effects.

It's possible to swill around all silver particles cling to shea butter until the pure clear water behind runs out.

So petit-pois size rolled balls of that, I can slip right into the bullseye zone no trouble, is how I keep all inner canal tissues from re-aggravation.

While just trying atm to insert patches or tabs shapes makes much trickier task.

If it wasn't one minute too lol, way under 3 anyway but 1000 mics is a wild dose and I couldn't have quickly placed so optimally so imagine the potential speed of absorption.

So I referred to 1 mg dose there, regular doses will be under 30 mins easy depending.

Last edited:
The problem with liquid LSD is the (dreaded) anal leakage - you squirt it up and by the time you have stood up its running down your thigh.

The problem with liquid LSD is the (dreaded) anal leakage - you squirt it up and by the time you have stood up its running down your thigh.
Exactly. 'Zero" loss lol is the vitality here.

Hence my perfectly conceived solution. Lowly diluted liquid first, ideally Sandoz lol those neat smooth tiny 40 mg gel caps to pop in there, maybe even a pure tartrate paste inside.

nothing leaks outta my ass when ive boofed mdma or 2cb dissolved in 1 ml of reverse osmosis water - ya gotta get up there a couple inches and then shut your ass when you're done and then lay on your belly (prone) for a couple minutes

2cb has been hitting in me in about 15 minutes like that

(true story)

Try also, SERIOUSLY too on my life quote me.

As we seem to have genuine open interest in tapping into LSD novlely.

Try this.

Natural already profoundly beneficial Natural supplement Shilajit, an ancient resin.

Take that on your acid then if no alcohol for 48 hours, drink some strong Kava.

Outstanding and surprising synergy between 1st Shilajit & Kava.

It makes the experience of Kava Wicked, more like a lucid dream flowing trip experience how I imagine Mesacaline.

But I 1st took small Shilajit dose Dec 2021. Was last time until 4 weeks ago I actually took a mg, was a redoser thar one but still nuts as he'll.

Second I took shilajit, maybe on 6-700 mics by then, it rushed over me really pleasantly and calmingly.

MDA on top acid it reminded me of.

I somehow didn't drink any Kava 24 whole hours.

Vaped so much herb brill trip.

Then I made Kava. Shite! Was like ketamine suddenly.

My bedroom became a sofad, cross indoor outdoor covered pub like space.

My mum tidying clothes 2 open doors away.

I thought shit I'm tripping nuts should stay low for a bit.

Kava is massively enhanced by Shilajit alone.

Shilajit really seems to add to LSD & Cannabis, and good Kava can really elevate a trip too in ways alcohol doesn't because there is no actual consciousness dimming.

Try that guys! Good dose of L, legit Shilajit plus then good dose strong Kava.

I originally was checking this out to read about putting blotters out up in no-mans land.
Though first time hearing about shilajit, interesting! Will have to read more about this.

shilajit + lsd is insane combo. It makes the trip far stronger and smoother.

I told autotripper about shilajit in 2021. I mixed it with edibles and went on a psychedelic journey. Got to get some good shilajit.

so wait - what do you do?

how do you combine the 2

shilajit + lsd is insane combo. It makes the trip far stronger and smoother.

I told autotripper about shilajit in 2021. I mixed it with edibles and went on a psychedelic journey. Got to get some good shilajit.
Yes facts me old mucker!

I'd known about it decades but your own adamance determined me to get some.

Right too. So much counterfeit (like Pakistani explosive mined minerally inferior so hailed Himalayan pink cave rock salt! Or just inferior Silajit about.

Quality is key. I'm sure we got legit stuff.

Seemed like a strong broad potentiatior bet 7 grams Mush Lemon tech w Shilajit + some upp weed would be something.

I don't actually think I'd even do it myself, even if I didn't have such a deathly physical allergy to both Psilocybin & Shilajit.

I took 7 grams dried Mexicans in Amsterdam city centre 1998.

Another truly remarkable uncannily rare tale I've never even told of here.

I swear I'd complie a trip report story book like no other. Hundreds pages of precise recollection, context, event and in many cases miracle.

1000 mics LSD shoots you up like a rocket. Syd Barrett took 1000 mics that 11/11/67 California trip after which was never the same and I get it too at last lol.

My own head hasn't really returned yet after a month.

But 7 grams dried shrooms is actually more intimidating and challenging under optimum conditions. When in past 1000 mics LSD could be so joyful.

so wait - what do you do?

how do you combine the 2
Shilajit actually acts instantly. Seconds really.

Just taking it generally would influence any psychoactive.

I liked taking Exstacy incl MDA on top lots of acid + weed.

So I was well into that mg trip Dec 2021 when I was surprised how the Shilajit instantly changed my trip with resemblance to MDA after Acid.

Take LSD first. No rush be up a while then take Shilajit but no rulebook.

However, it isn't really LSD + Shilajit I'm raving about. But of all substances potentiating psychoactives I think how Shilajit alters the experience of Kavalactones tops it for me re brain chemical synergy.

Kava on Acid is wicked too.

I bet you a quid though even, maybe nobody else ever combined lots LSD lots weed some Shilajit THEN Kava.

Lots people use all of those things.

Just put 400mics up about an inch and a half - any deeper and I would have squealed.

I only wish is it was good acid - but it's bathtub shit. Taking it anally takes a few of the physical side effects of the shit acid away.

Results: Well woke up this morning feeling a little "violated" with my arse a bit sore but thoughts on plugging - it's hard to say because I've got such lousy quality acid but I don't think it's as potent as taking it orally and there's a strange feeling about the come-up - almost as if your body is thinking "What have you done to me this time?". But it's definately worth exploring.

Last edited: