• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Plugging gabapentin

Running out of your gabapentin script is not a bad thing. Tolerance is so fast, you need at least a week-long break every month; so tell yourself it's not lack of willpower making you run out, it's highly developed willpower that allows you to take tolerance breaks. (Although if you keep it at 1800mg/day it'll last a lot longer. At least in my experience.)

Never stuck it up my butthole though. And I've been known to put strange thing up there.

Running out of your gabapentin script is not a bad thing. Tolerance is so fast, you need at least a week-long break every month; so tell yourself it's not lack of willpower making you run out, it's highly developed willpower that allows you to take tolerance breaks.

You think the same way I do lol. I tell myself that every month when I run out of my morphine and hydros (AND my husband's hydros) two weeks early- I'm not a dope fiend, just lowering my tolerance for the next month lol.

^ Guess you guys/gals have the most willpower of any us-teach them your method, of self control