• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Plugging gabapentin

Jacklovescrack

Greenlighter
hello, I am prescribed 1800 of gabapentin a day. Wondering if plugging it will strengthen the high at all?
Thanks BLers

DO NOT PLUG GABA - PLEASE DO NOT PLUG GABA!

this would be a complete waste of time; Gabapentin is not the type of drug one would plug. I am not sure what type of HIGH you are looking for but the drug itself is nothing to write home to Mom about; you may find yourself feeling "better" hours after your dosage but there is no HIGH, therefore you do no plug.

Also, gabapentin is handled best through the stomach and upper portion of the intestinal tract

Well I got prescribed it for benzo WD, and at first I thought it was shit too. But after having some sober time, and learning about the staggering method, it can provide a nice "buzz". Maybe high wasn't the right word. I'm sure it's nothing compared to Lyrica.

Gabapentin gets trippy in high doses methinks. But in the buttocks, jeeze, I can barely swallow them.

but there is no HIGH

While I agree that there is no reason to plug Gabapentin, it actually does provide a high if taken in recreational doses for a lot of people me included. So you can't make a general statement like that.

It's water soluble, so yeah you can plug it, though I doubt it will intensify the effects much, as I used to IV gabapentin, which was fucking pointless too. Best thing to do is keep your tolerance low, you'll get more out of gabapentin that way. The higher dosages have a lower BA, so it becomes less and less effective with each gram you consume. When I liked GABA I found the sweet spot to be between 300mg and 1g.

It's water soluble, so yeah you can plug it, though I doubt it will intensify the effects much, as I used to IV gabapentin, which was fucking pointless too. Best thing to do is keep your tolerance low, you'll get more out of gabapentin that way. The higher dosages have a lower BA, so it becomes less and less effective with each gram you consume. When I liked GABA I found the sweet spot to be between 300mg and 1g.
Yeah, I just normally stagger anywhere from 1800 to 8000ish milligrams, depending on tolerance to it. (Which is a bitch by the way!) seems like I have to triple my fuckin daily dosage to keep getting high. How long of a tolerance break would be needed to get some good effects again?

Lyrica probably isn't much different. I don't know I've only ever had lyrica. These drugs do have a trippy wobbly zoned out feeling to them but with a daily dosing regime those feelings are and do subside and the drug itself not felt, and that's exactly what happens to people like my father in law who is a paraplegic dosing the max allowed 300mgs twice a day. I too am supposed to be and used to be on the same regime for my pain issues. But I remember that first 150mg pill �� it knocked me sideways when I tried to get bipedal, my vision was as wobbly as my legs. Unfortunately it also increased an existing anxiety but that quelled soon after.

It took me a little while to take my full dose in the morning before a 40min drive to work, fuck no did it feel safe and I used to IV meth WHILE driving so it took a little time to get used to Lyrica, now I can take 1200mgs and not notice it. It's not meant to be used too often if you want to feel the 'wobble'. If you didn't become tolerant to that feeling I doubt it would have made it past human trials, cos us Lyrica users are driving and surfing and taking you skydiving....people would die if we were still wobbling.

All I can say is why? Just why?
Btw, not only is this more appropriate for Basic Drug Discussion (OD is intermediate discussion) but BL is a HR forum, we're not here to help you get more fucked up.

Sticking the pills up your rear won't do shit to up the potency. They're fine taken as they're meant to be. In fact I think you would reduce potency by plugging them.

Yeah, I just normally stagger anywhere from 1800 to 8000ish milligrams, depending on tolerance to it. (Which is a bitch by the way!) seems like I have to triple my fuckin daily dosage to keep getting high. How long of a tolerance break would be needed to get some good effects again?

I always found that a couple weeks did the trick.

Sorry about trying to get more fucked up, but I see a lot of posts on BL about trying to potentiate/make drugs more recreational. Plus it's HR because obviously gabapentin isn't supposed to be plugged which I didn't know lol

I wouldn't say it 'isn't supposed to be plugged', as it can be plugged, as to why one would want to plug it, well asides from a faster onset, the reason eludes me. But then again I've never understood how anyone could find gabapentin to be very recreational. That being said, I have shot it up before, as well as lyrica, just for the sake of trying new things, but it was fucking stupid. I've done a lot of stupid things for the sake of 'trying new things'.

DO NOT PLUG GABA - PLEASE DO NOT PLUG GABA!

this would be a complete waste of time; Gabapentin is not the type of drug one would plug. I am not sure what type of HIGH you are looking for but the drug itself is nothing to write home to Mom about; you may find yourself feeling "better" hours after your dosage but there is no HIGH, therefore you do no plug.

there is indeed a high. I am high right now. I love Gabapentinoids....havnt plugged any though as i read that it has to be metabolized in order to work although I dont know how accurate that is

I always found that a couple weeks did the trick.

I actually always put 3 days in between doses, for example if I take it monday, the next time would be friday. Does the trick for me with the tolerance thing. I have also noticed that if you take any significant amount of benzos in the days before dosing gabapentin, then it will cause a cross tolerance and the high won't be as intense when taking gabapentin. I always stagger though on days I take it...also I do the cola, milk, eating, naproxen stuff to potentiate gabapentin and they all work well.