• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

please help..post MDMA come down......so scared....losing hope

did you check all your E mabe some nasty RCs in there in the 90s no one had problems with Es yes there were deaths but you can be allergic and die from eating peanuts. Too many RC, company's out there selling shite as E. Millions of Brits in the 90s in the UK were on it every weekend with no problems AND NOW WERE IN OUR 40s and still have no problems

The debate of SSRI with LTC or no SSRI is very on the fence.

Personally I found the things awful and my own experience was riddled with confusion, sexual dysfunction and just overall really nasty side effects.

Its difficult to suggest things that are contrary to a medical professional but you have to appreciate the brain is such a complex organ there really is no right or wrong answer I think its down to the individual, what you are going through at that moment and bottom line how YOU FEEL.

In the end i took my own medication very different to SSRIs.

There are too many doctors out there particularly in the UK who rely on the British Medical Journal and describe things according to what it sais in there. The NHS being one of the largest employers in the world does not take kindly to out of the box thinking so 99% of the time the doctor will follow the book. My confidence in doctors after my x2 LTCs has been lowered significantly. My experiences in hospital showed signs of pharma / doctor corruption and all kinds of negative experiences. There is a very good reason why some of these benzo / AD manufacturers are literally making $Billions. They are ruthless businesses with the sole intention of maximising profit they dont give a fuck about your health. My opinion is that doctors particularly GPs have no clue of MDMA LTC. I doubt they even know it exists.

If you are considering SSRI to combat the effects of LTC just be very careful and be sure to do plenty of research before you make the fatal error of assuming the doctor is always right as from my experiences they were not.

I have been on the Paxil about a year now! And if you read my other thread i had a a little lapse with MDMA again! I'm afraid I'm gonna get headaches again future! What do you mean fatal error ? Don't scare me! I'm already frightened , and my anxiety is through the roof!

italian - you have got to calm down and get off the internet. You are reading way too much into things and are going to freak yourself out more. Your body is just reacting to a stress of being exposed to MDMA again. You do not have permanent damage, you just aggravated your pre-existing anxiety. Do not be a hypochondriac, quit questioning every thing you feel. You need to relax and calm down and I promise you will feel better.

If you are trying to diagnose yourself based off of anecdotal reports, you are going to drive yourself crazy and freak yourself out.

If you are having trouble with your anxiety, go talk to a psychologist and get some CBT.

italian - you have got to calm down and get off the internet. You are reading way too much into things and are going to freak yourself out more. Your body is just reacting to a stress of being exposed to MDMA again. You do not have permanent damage, you just aggravated your pre-existing anxiety. Do not be a hypochondriac, quit questioning every thing you feel. You need to relax and calm down and I promise you will feel better.

If you are trying to diagnose yourself based off of anecdotal reports, you are going to drive yourself crazy and freak yourself out.

If you are having trouble with your anxiety, go talk to a psychologist and get some CBT.
Dawglaw is once again correct. In the first 3 weeks all I could physically do was search the internet or take a break and eat. I freaked myself out so much reading about these tests on rats and how the serotonin system works and all this, without letting myself calm down either ended up giving myself my first ever panic attack. I gave myself hypochondria and it became OCD to look stuff up, admittedly I still visit this website way too often for people's updates and should seriously stop being on here too haha, but yeah, once you stop inspecting yourself 24/7, you'll be normal.

I'm afraid I'm gonna get headaches again future! What do you mean fatal error ? Don't scare me! I'm already frightened , and my anxiety is through the roof!

im sorry i dont mean to scare you or make your anxiety worse.

look if the ADs are working for you and you are confident in the help you are receiving then all good.

My point is just be cautious about any drug you are taking. Be cautious about any advice you are given. (mine included LOL)

In the end I can only report MY EXPERIENCES. This of course may not be the solution for you.

In the end its gonna likely be time that heals you. The question you have to ask is how do you want to spend that time. In a state of further paranoia or in some kind of settled state (or at least the best possible).

I think better to focus your time on trying to calm yourself and also focus on trying to step out of the "analysis zone" ie why, cause,permanent damage etc and just ACCEPT. I am where I am I will get better.

Some users have got better with the use of SSRIs and some hate them. It really is a case of 50% X and 50% Y. You might be fine with where you are now. have some faith and try not to react too heavily to things.

good luck mate I know it aint easy ;)

Start from tomorrow, arrange 3-day cardio exercise sessions every week, at least 30-40 mins each. After 1 month, let us know your feeling. :)