Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Playing Video Games On Drugs[MEGA MERGED]

tetris - i own a tetris arcade machine.
geometry wars
grand theft auto
madden

Playing a warioware game on morning glory is incredible, it is the perfect game to play since its random, has interesting parts of it,etc.

like one microgame in warioware smooth grooves made me "shake a bottle of champaign and open it (using the wii remote)), when i opened the champaign bottle in the game (holding the remote like a champaign bottle) , my senses were so enhanced that i could feel champaign hitting my hands even though the champaign wasnt real

I like to get drunk or high and play DOTA. It's a fun game to play but it's also the kind of game that is still fun to play if you are too drunk to actually do anything in it. I can't play starcraft 2 fucked up, it is way too complicated.

Amps of any kind make me just play video games for hours...like 10 straight. Especially back when I used to play MMORPG's, it was pretty ridiculous.

Psyches and video games are cool, but I enjoy watching usually and not playing. Things like Mario and Oblivion are colorful and pretty so that is always nice. I tried playing Mario kart while peaking on mushrooms and while it was one of the best experiences ever, I don't think I could do it again successfully.

Opiates work great with turn based stuff, 'cause you can nod and and then take your turn =D.

oh shit, i want tetris! shit i used to get fucked up on xanax and heroin and play that shit for hours. i got pretty wicked. my half japanese roomate told me some secrets. i can dominate anyone at tetris. wow, i would love to have an old nes or super nes and tetris. that is all i would play. fuck. maybe that is what i should do.

I find drinking a strong coffee and taking 1-2mg of clonazepam really sharpens up my C.O.D skills for a couple of hours.
But you can't beat playing any G.T.A game while tripping=D

Excellent thread!

Warcraft II Battle.net Edition on the LAN with hefty bong on the go .... mmmmm!

If anyone knows of it ... Multi Theft Auto, hands-down - one of the best stoner game ever developed.

Now I haven't done more than weed, opiates, and DXM, but let me say video games on DXM are so much fun. When I smoke weed it's more about the social parts of Xbox live and less of me actually playing, but DXM just takes me completely into the game, and although I will suck so badly playing while tripping, there is nothing more fun than that game when it's just me by myself.

FPS on live while on amphetamine is insane. It sometimes feels like everybody else is in slow motion, and twitch aiming with the sights is usually dead on, definitely get the most headshots while tweakin a little.

Now weed on the other hand destroys my skills. Especially on the older burnout games which i used to love playing cuz theyre so fast and you have to be on the brink of destruction to win. Fun sober but i crash so quick while stoned.

gran turismo / gran theft auto series - everything else is like ... huh .. who ... why..what...nm

last night i was chilling with my homeboy, we smoked a nice blunt, it was a mix of mids, some kush, and some sour diesel,

then he got me playing this game thats like GTA, but yer in the wild west,

i forget the name, but damn it made me want to go out get a playstation or xbox or some shit,
and im not big on video games

i really wouldnt mind getting a pinball machine for my house,
pinballs fucking rad
but does it count as a videogame ?

my ex turned me onto the nintendo ds lite. im not a gamer what so ever, but i love that fucking thing. cant put it down. monkey ball is a good one, and i also like the bee game. latley ive been hooked on geometry wars galaxys. i guess you can say im a bit of a square, all i do is shoot ice. i dont do any other durgs except that. so of course being up, i can play for hours. at one point i stopped for about a month because my hands were so sore and i had callouses on my fingers from holding the stylus. im actually trying to get a god damn wii because in order to unlock the last planet on geometry wars, you have to have a fucknig wii!!! can you believe that shit?