• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Playing Video Games On Drugs[MEGA MERGED]

My favorite is vicodin + nicotine + coffee + cannabis. You get the opiate and cannabinoid buzz with a little energy and focus. But I avoid nicotine like the plague as with vicodin. So my usual is coffee + kratom + cannabis. Which is very similar...

Well I always would smoke weed, that's a given with video games.

When I would add Dexedrine though I would fucking kick ass haha. Opiates are interesting to, but I prefer not to waste my time playing video games when I take them, unless i'm bored.

I can sit and play GTA San Andreas for hours on my PC while high as a kite on meth, I set a massive playlist on random in the "User Track Player", mostly Hardstyle, Happy Hardcore, and Gabber.

i challenge myself every time a good song comes on to see how dangerously i can drive without blowing up the car. its more fun with a 6 star wanted level.

Stoned and warhammer online, only because it is an mmo and i am addicted to it right now so i always play stoned. Someone else said it but day of defeat and counter strike stoned are also Great choices!

I can sit and play GTA San Andreas for hours on my PC while high as a kite on meth, I set a massive playlist on random in the "User Track Player", mostly Hardstyle, Happy Hardcore, and Gabber.

i challenge myself every time a good song comes on to see how dangerously i can drive without blowing up the car. its more fun with a 6 star wanted level.

YOU my friend are a real winner.

I honestly lose focus, motivation and become apathetic to whatever is going on in the game when I'm high. Although I do recall really getting into the Mass Effect when I last played it.

...like I was totally there, dude. I was in the game. Like whoa and shit.

Speed + single player games = 3-4 games maxed out over the course of the weekend with no memory of what happened. =/

I remember crying my fucking eyes out one time when I crashed my car while playing need for speed on a high dose of mushrooms.

Hahahaha, awesome post.

Video games don't hold my interest while on a drug usually, I prefer to explore or sit around and take in the effects, Guitar Hero while stoned is about as far as I go.

Wow you sound so much like me lol. Except replace pc with 360 and meth with jwh. GTA + jwh = pure awesomeness

Damn, I atleast know why I've been getting my ass kicked at xbox now. Everyone plays on stimulants and I'm always blazed out of my mind or trippin.

i grew up with counterstrike (and some other HL mods) and pot

oh yeah

edit.. forgot to mention starcraft, so i'm mentioning it

Last edited:
Anytime I get my Addy script filled I call my buddy over and hit up some Halo 3, sometimes rockband. Rockband is always the shit if you're having a party and you have enough people there to think you're in a band.

I don't understand how anybody could play video games on anything other than weed, I'd lose my focus if I was doing something else.

Especially coke, I'd want to talk to people, smoke a bunch of ciggs, or do more.

Proof that pot makes you better at videogames:

5 minutes left in the 4th quarter of a Super Bowl matchup between my friend and I in Madden...he passes on the bong because he "needs to focus" while I rip it a few times. I'm driving at the time down by 10...my very next play is a touchdown pass. Two or three plays into his drive, I score another touchdown on an interception. Game over...Super Bowl champs. Thank you marijuana.

ive spent countless hours high and playing videogames, with all kinds of combos... lately, you'll probably find me opiated and playing mw2 or possibly demon's souls. 1.45 k/d ratio haha

I miss playing video games with pot.

But since I use tramadol daily, it's great for video games, too.
I was flying on tram the whole time I played Mass Effect 2.
And literally a hundred hours on Fallout 3.

Ultima Online is great, too. I play on a free server called Demise. It's cool.