• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Plants for energy

At least it didn't get any worse. I could feel that nervousness in like 10 minutes after taking the extract. Didn't cause any gastric disturbance or nausea to speak of.

But @sekio you might be partially right. I always thought that venla wasn't too heavy on NE as it doesn't feel so, compared to DXM or bupropion, even desmethylvenlafaxine ... but apparently it still has one of the worst withdrawl syndroms among all antidepressants. Consider switching to fluoxetine or fluvoxamine (interested in the sigma agonism of that one, as antagonism of sertraline was heavy shit) yet my hunch is that these chemicals hit some unrelated receptor like something opioid, at last it's a tramadol relative and naloxone has shown to partially inhibit the AD effect from venlafaxine and mirtazapine if I recall correctly. I don't give much on naloxone tests either as this chem had horrible effects in me when I was opioid naive tho.

I remember hearing a claim that venlafaxine is the worst SSRI in causing school shooter - like suicidal or homicidal behavior in some adolescents, and is not recommended for young people because of that.

Okay, I am hooked on it since I was 17... what really made a change, woke my empathy and other things was DXM.. just too bad it's a strong NRI and gave me some very serious panic attacks prohibiting further experiments.. then I got into arylcyclohexylamines with some nice results from MXE but it never really was the same..

... caffeine doesn't really help. Any ideas besides the obvious coca leaves or amphetamine? Would modafinil help maybe? Or real plants like rhoidola rosea etc... kratom??
Can you get fresh Qat/ Khat dopamimetic? Catha Edulis is really nice, contain's Cathinone. Sloppy stimulating sort of high with an nice afterglow. I could even sleep after a session.

But its been year's ago.

Fresh probably not.. Dried coca leaves are available from the local online market here, maybe Ill give them a try..

More interested in Ephedra species somehow as they are nice precursors.

Fresh probably not.. Dried coca leaves are available from the local online market here, maybe Ill give them a try..

More interested in Ephedra species somehow as they are nice precursors.
The Ephedra extract pill's were my goto drug for a while. I liked it.

Everything I read about it say's it suck's and is barely affecting the CNS. But it sure got me wasted. Khat is way better though and Mate de Coca to weak.

Norephedrine is what I really want but guess too much talk about that isn't relly for here.
Tried to acquire ephedra sinica in a herbal pharmacy in Switzerland but they require prescription. Asked for what the hell a doc will prescribe that - answer, seriously, low blood pressure. Guess here in Mexico it should be easier.

You have experience with Mate de Coca? Is it really so weak? Think if the farmers chewed the leaves for hard work there must be something into it... and at last there's always possible to go the chemical way. Never liked that product tho, albeit might have to do with impurity, overhype and high price ...

Tried to acquire ephedra sinica in a herbal pharmacy in Switzerland but they require prescription. Asked for what the hell a doc will prescribe that - answer, seriously, low blood pressure. Guess here in Mexico it should be easier.
Ephedra is straight out illegal where I live for quite some time. How bizar. Same goes for 'fresh' Qat.

Dried Qat and Coca are legal though. Extracting Cocaine is not that hard I assume. Making a full spectrum extract for oral use would have my preference as I despise marching powder.

Had to flush the rest of mucuna powder, because it looks like heroin and I just heard some direct drug use - related remarks from a neighbor downstairs. Guess I've got to ease down for a while.