• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Planning to Attempt a DXM Plateau Sigma trip. Advice please?

I'd like a for real subjective description from people who have done this. It'd make for a good read.

I've done DXM a hundred or more times and PCP and whatnot, but never felt the need to go over one box or one bottle.

I like to think about DXM as the 2000's LSD. Or even preludin (speed). All the classic LSD trips were legal bought from the store or a chemist, just like people do nowadays. I picture a moment lecturing my future children about the dangers of DXM.

To the OP,

If you wanna be that hardcore, just order some dissociative research chemical online such as 3-MeO-PCP or 2'-oxo-PCE. The side effects (mental confusion, gross intoxication, etc.) are similar to high dose DXM, but the magic is much, much more.

None of these are known to produce "vivid, entirely realistic contacts with alien entities, spirits, gods and goddesses.... [taking] place with eyes open, immersed in everyday reality" like Plateau Sigma is described to be in the DXM FAQ. (Whether this is a good thing to experience or not is an entirely separate question)

Yeah 3-meo-PCP is cool but I have yet to hit a hole on eyeballed oversized railes of it repeated, 3rd plateau DXM is a hole experience.

I remember buying 100g of DXM before it was illegal to sell the pure salt from the US (I live in the UK). I got a customs letter asking me to pay tax on it .. was funny as hell.

I can't remember exactly how much the max dose I ever took was but it was > 1000mg and remember I was using a totally pure salt. I can't imagine even eating that as caps .. let alone gagging down syrup.

The main thing I remember about the trip was just how unbelievably fucking high I was 5 minutes after eating it. I thought I'd overdosed ... Then I lay on my bed for about 8 hours and had the most insane loss of self .. but with auditory hallucinations from the real world. The outside sounded like it was inside and the inside like it was outside.

I should have written down more at the time. This was unfortunately 20 years ago so the rest is lost in the mists of many dissociative and psychedelic experiences.

The best advice is .. have a sober sitter as you aren't gonna be able to deal with shit and they need to keep your space calm and safe.

DXM is physically incapacitating, you don't need a sitter unless you want to cover chances of external emergencies and such.

Also, since Edward Snowden is revealing there's no trace of aliens in the bureaucrats' records, DXM with its dissociative stability might be the closest thing we have to reliable data of alien intelligence out there somewhere.

Just sayin'.. ;)