• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Planning a psychedelic week.

Its pretty great if everything is taken as it is needed and not just taken for the sake of taking it

I've been camping before and have consumed psychedelics every day for a few days in a row...it can be quite beautiful...the last day or so is usually just a profound state of grace and connectedness

for me at least...always be careful when combining and using so many extremely powerful psychotropic drugs

Apparently you guys have never been to a music festival.

I've been to a few, and I know you can stay fucked up 24/7 for a few days straight, but IME it's not that fun by the end. I usually end up completely twisted and fucked in the head, sore, weak, and feeling just dirty as all hell. IDK he asked if it was a bad idea, I know I wouldn't enjoy it without a few breaks to process/regain some sanity, but then again maybe some people are just more into that than I am.

If you had drugs like DMT/DPT/MET etc ie. short lasting ones, you can use them daily or more should one choose. Probably not wise, but it works and has assited me at times. I have used LSD daily, albeit at low doses, and really only ended up tripping after a week or so.

Personally, at any music festival I usually have one night of relatively high doses of a few different chemicals that synergise well, and then bask in the glow, maybe with a lil DMT or Ketamine to wonk me.

Also, I would say LSD before mushrooms- LSD has a broader binding profile in the brain, hence shouldn't create as direct a tolerance as psilocybn. Then again, I've foudn LSD renders many psychedelics useless for a day or two....

I've found LSD seems to cause the strongest tolerance of any psychedelic. 2c-b did absolutely nothing the day after an acid trip (not too surprisingly attempted at a music festival). For this reason I'd recommend mushrooms first, then acid a few days later.

Your body couldn't handle tripping a few days in a row, you would be way too fatigued after a while.

I usually end up completely twisted and fucked in the head, sore, weak, and feeling just dirty as all hell.

That's part of the fun of music festivals. Freaking out and living basically like animals is a cathartic experience. I love to get all dirty and gross and then come back home, relax and bathe for hours. The whole festival experience is very spiritual, an energetic cleansing if you will.

Then scratch the dxm and mdma. Shrooms+acid+weed. Not at the same time but throughout the week. Is there a cross tolerance? Like say were smoking weed the first day while getting the acid and shrooms, then we do shrooms the next day, then a day or two later we do acid then maybe some more shrooms at the end of the week or something. I'm used to not sleeping and I don't eat so often anyways. I would make sure I shower so would my friends cause who wants to be stinky on the bus???Generally just... Non-personal things I would like to be answered more like...... Would it be a bad idea to induldge in several psychedelic experiences within a week? Would it fuck with my mind too much and lose touch with myself or something like that?

There would certainly be cross-tolerance, yes. It takes about a week from the tolerance of a single dose to go away fully.

I've done this more times than I care to mention, in 2006-2007. Overall it's not a good idea. However, I understand the desire to do it for a special occasion (obviously, if I did it so much). I think tripping 2 or 3 times in a week if you're not going to do it again is acceptable, as a one-time thing, but you need to know the risks and considerations. Firstly, you'll have tolerance. Plus you'll never reach the same level of effects no matter what dose you take until after your tolerance is gone... I call it behavioral or mental tolerance - you've been in a crazy mental place, and even with a higher dose, you're more used to that sort of place, even if you've been there recently, so you can't have the same level of profound experienceright away again.

Secondly, the more you do this, the more you are in danger of "losing the magic", which basically makes it so that psychedelic drugs are not the same as they used to be for a long period of time. They become more like regular drugs... it becomes very difficult to be surprised by them and fully immersed in them.

Thirdly, as swilow said, you'll be getting very little to no sleep for this period of time (if you space them out by 2 or 3 days and only trip twice or something, this problem will be minimized). Lack of sleep is quite unhealthy and contributed to a range of unpleasant mental/emotional effects as well. Mixing MDMA in there would be especially bad since MDMA unbalanced you anyway (or it does me).

Overall, I wouldn't recommend it. I wish I hadn't abused psychedelics because I still can't have a fully immersive trip that really surprises me, and I stopped abusing them at the beginning of 2008. I took 5 months off without nay psychedelics and my first trip back, I still didn't experience the magic. But if you really, really want to, one time probably won't hurt. But it's still not a very good idea. Also, a lot of people can't handle no sleep very well and simply could not trip two days in a row without plenty of sleep. I've always handled lack of sleep very well... I can stay up 2 or 3 days in a row with drugs and not feel overly fatigued until the end. It's still not health for me. During my period of psychedelic overuse, I probably slept an average of 3 hours a night... I stayed up all night SO many times, and many nights I stayed up until 3 or 4am and then went to work at 8. For a long time, probably almost a year, I felt fine. Then it caught up with me and for months afterwards I had a lot of trouble staying awake at all times, I had depression and anxiety, and I felt kind of sickly. I slept for 10-11 hours a day for a couple of months, and I just basically felt destroyed.

If you have an intire week to experiment I'd say keep 3-5 days in between two psychedelic experiences and make it just two. There ís cross tollerance between LSD and mushrooms but if you haven't tripped for a month or so prior to the week and leave in between atleast 3 days the tollerance won't be too bad. If you try to trip more then twice in the week you'll probably end up having a lot of tollerance when the third trip comes and it won't be interesting as it could be, probably even exhausting. I'd say trip the first or seccond day if you really want to do this and then take atleast a three day break, then do the other psychedelic.