View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Planning a psychedelic week.

The Winner!!

Bluelighter
I'm planning to have a very psychedelic week with my best friend during spring break and another friend. Pretty much I was wondering if its a bad idea to do different psychedelics day after day, like 1 day shrooms, 1 day acid, 1 day maybe dxm and possibly mdma another day(not sure if mdma is a psychedelic) and obviously lots of weed.

So is it dangerous to experiment with several psychedelics within a weeks eriod? I won't have any responsibilities, just chillin with my best friend during spring break so thats not a problem.

Yep, of course its a bad idea. You'll likely not sleep, won't eat properly, shower/clean, etc. Also, you will build up a tolerance- plus I wouldn't be taking DXM and MDMA in close proximity if I were you.

Really, why bother with this? I know the idea sounds good, but its a bit foolhardy....

Then scratch the dxm and mdma. Shrooms+acid+weed. Not at the same time but throughout the week. Is there a cross tolerance? Like say were smoking weed the first day while getting the acid and shrooms, then we do shrooms the next day, then a day or two later we do acid then maybe some more shrooms at the end of the week or something. I'm used to not sleeping and I don't eat so often anyways. I would make sure I shower so would my friends cause who wants to be stinky on the bus???Generally just... Non-personal things I would like to be answered more like...... Would it be a bad idea to induldge in several psychedelic experiences within a week? Would it fuck with my mind too much and lose touch with myself or something like that?

^Yeah, it would fuck with your mind- could be a good mindfuck, could be bad. Either way, the likelihood of it being bad are increased the more drugs you take.

Depending on your doses, you won't experience too great a tolerance issues....though I would say to simply take LSD one day, wait a day or two, and then take mushrooms, thus tripping twice during the week. That seems safer to me. Weed will cause no tolerance issues but will increase paranoia- be wary but have fun :)

Is there any reason I would take acid before the shrooms? I was thinking to take mushrooms first during the week cause I've done them before. I havn't done acid yet but my best friend has done it like 5 times and i'm sure he will be able to help me through it

LOL thats funny. I would recommend just doing the acid one day, shrooms the next(or vice versa) and then the next day a break, then 2 more days of shrooms and acid etc.

Constantly being in mind fuck isnt good, youll become annoyed and frustrated and probably bad buzz.

During that break day, would I be able to smoke weed still? Cause I'ma need to get through a few ounces of weed in a week. I dont get to see my best buddy anymore and we always smoke hella weed on breaks but we both recently got into psychedelics, more him but I am very interested, just started with psychedelics

Imo there will be a pretty large cross-tolerance between the shrooms and LSD, so you will have to take a larger amount of the drug you do second. So that's why it makes more sense to do LSD first to me. Also, don't be scared about doing LSD, from all accounts I've heard it is a much less anxiety inducing experience than doing shrooms.

I wouldn't eat psychs day after day, dose the tabs first as they last longer, then eat a gram or so(assuming high quality) of the caps. I would make the best out of one experience just my opinion, have fun and be safe man.

why not one trip at the beginning of the week and one at the end? usually lsd and shrooms both leave me kind of drained anyways, usually wanting to take a break, just to give my mind a break

Well I heard that the shroom+acid experience doesn't synergize well, so I guess I'll do acid first then the next day shrooms. Say, how much increase would I need to do for shrooms? If I wanted a 4 gram dose would I need to do 8 grams instead?

Edit:ACtually neurodoctor, good point. That sounds good, first shrooms or acid on the first or second day, then one on the last day and smokin tons of weed inbetween

I wouldn't enjoy all that tripping with no chance to process my trips. It doesn't sound like it will kill you but I wouldn't recommend it.

Edit:ACtually neurodoctor, good point. That sounds good, first shrooms or acid on the first or second day, then one on the last day and smokin tons of weed inbetween

yep, good luck, have fun! lsd is incredible <3

Thanks everyone. Everyone wish me goodness! I bet with everyones good intentions for me I will have a great time!

I'd say dose whatever you're most comfortable with first, then play it by ear from there. The most important influence on a trip is set + setting so I wouldn't really have anything set in stone for that week, you might change your mind after the first trip or you may want to go further.

If you want to trip for a very long time.... Look for the DOx family of compounds..... a few milligrams will have you going for the next day and a half....

In all seriousness it will be one hell of a mindfuck, your going to have to take larger and larger amounts due to cross tolerances. I would probably switch between tryptamines and PEAs if i was going to binge....

Do some mushrooms, maybe some 2c-x the next day, drop acid, maybe another combo with 2c-i and molly on the day you want to crash and chill out....

2c-i and molly, its a very chilled out experience. 2c-i hits me with a hell of a body load but its very visual and a very pleasant sort of head space....

Oh and remember to sleep, eat, brush your teeth, etc.... Going days without sleep is not fun, your going to be putting a lot of stress on your body, sleep is good for you.

It sounds like a fun idea at first, but I would think long and hard what I was doing to my mind. IME things tend to go sour when I have a lack of respect for psychs, and their power. Being in a constant mind-fuck for a week actually sounds horrible to me, but to each his own. Personally I would like to trip and explore my mind and the world around me, letting the trip take its course, and when it was over get some rest, try and remember what happened, process the new information, and brush my teeth and shower (tripping makes me feel so damn dirty).

As for the tolerance, I would wait at least a day in between trips. I remember taking only 3g of shrooms, and then trying to trip again the very next day and ate 8g of the same batch and I didn't feel anything at all. It's just a waste of good drugs IMO.

I honestly dont understand why being a drug glutton is so appealing to some people :\
Of course it's a bad idea man, you need to give you're head time to rest.

Apparently you guys have never been to a music festival.

LOL. So true. If it's any help growing up on a Grateful Dead run LSD could be taken 3 times in a 7 day period. Every couple of days is fine. I was never one to mix different psychedelics being a purist but I have seen people take shrooms one day with LSD, then a day or two off and do it again. Everyday is a waste, but taking at least 2-3 days off can still lead to a fun week.

Do it while you're young, getting older and this notion of tripping more than once every few months gets harder to swallow. More like once or twice a year seems more like it.