• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Pink Cocaine - can I get a rewind..

In some people, pregnenolone can cause skin rashes, acne, hair loss, diarrhea or constipation, problems sleeping, restlessness, agitation, sweating, or tremor. It may also cause irregular heartbeat, depressed mood, a change in appetite, or muscle pain.
Sounds like a hoot! Especially mixed with high doses of cannabis sativa 🤣

Not discrediting you or nuffin @Ismene2, just it's what came up on wiki. I think I'll try and get more into a little bit of weed now I'm trying to get away from more addicting stuff like benzos and alcohol, but I'd like something to take the anxious edge off it. Though I think that comes with regular use. I used to love the stuff, and still drool when I smell a nice fragrant bud or bit of hash.

In some people, pregnenolone can cause skin rashes, acne, hair loss, diarrhea or constipation, problems sleeping, restlessness, agitation, sweating, or tremor. It may also cause irregular heartbeat, depressed mood, a change in appetite, or muscle pain.
Sounds like a hoot! Especially mixed with high doses of cannabis sativa 🤣

Not discrediting you or nuffin @Ismene2, just it's what came up on wiki. I think I'll try and get more into a little bit of weed now I'm trying to get away from more addicting stuff like benzos and alcohol, but I'd like something to take the anxious edge off it. Though I think that comes with regular use. I used to love the stuff, and still drool when I smell a nice fragrant bud or bit of hash.
Preg is the mother hormone - all other hormones come from it.

It changes the high more clearheaded and more physically great

More euphoric? Do you like smoking the ganja or mainly stick to edibles?

I've seen "pink" or "tucci", or whatever you want to call it, advertised as both actual 2CB, and cocaine mixed with ketamine and MDMA. Imagine trying to have a fun night and doing a 150mg + line of 2CB, thinking it's "like coke".

The first time I ever heard mention of "pink coke" was in an article about a Caribbean prostitute yacht trip, sponsored by the cartels a few years ago. It was mentioned in passing, and it was basically described as "pink powder that made you want to f*ck all night", with no mention of the actual ingredients. That article, I believe, is one of the first mentions of it on the internet.

This part is just speculation, but I imagine that as word of a new pink coke drug was spreading, dealers and manufacturers were trying to fill the gap with whatever they thought it actually was. I'd be willing to bet that there's really no standard recipe for what it is at all, and what drugs you're doing are completely at the discretion of the dealer.

Personally, I'd stay far away from a substance with an unknown ratio of unknown drugs, made by somebody who more than likely doesn't know what they're doing.

Why does it have cocaine in the title
Maybe because was born in Colombia, is in powder, is pink and sounds appealing to a certain kind of crowd... In the Vice documentary video, filmed in Colombia, the 'cook' mixes MDMA with ketamine, Oxycodone and food colouring powder in two shades of pink

If there's any ket in this stuff, then "fucking all night" is out if the question afaic. That shit just couchlocks me.
Funnily enough, ketamine, in reasonably low doses I suppose, and maybe in combo with other substances, is popular in some chemsex circles - or so I've heard

Last edited:
Ooh good luck Issy. I'd have recommended WEDINOS first in case it has something dodgy in it, but I'm sure you'll be fine. Njoi

No idea what it is - there's some kind of "alert" but it's not 2c-b unless it's threshold. Not K, no MDMA feeling - but there wouldn't be with 20mg of it would there.

So it's down to whether I can be arsed dosing 100mg or something.

WEDINOS WEDINOS WEDINOoooooS! WEDINOS WEDINOS WEDINO-OS!
WEDINO-OS WEDINOS!

.... WEDINOS....

...@ismene2.... Maybe you could send a small sample to WEDINOS? I'm actually really curious to know what's in it, fuck knows why, but here we are.

Yeah I might wedinos it then - I can't see me bothering with the silly shit again. It's worn off now so there can't have been any 2c-b in it - maybe caffiene or some shitty upper? God knows.

Is "dropped" a slang for snorted now?

I think it's meant to be snorted. Coke, ket and 2C-B all are less active orally.