European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Pink Cocaine - can I get a rewind..

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Is anyone experienced in the world of pink cocaine? Pink powder alleged to be 2C-B? Looks good if it's genuine 2C-B but some say there's not much 2c-b in it. Can you give me any clues stout yeomen?

(One of the names for it is apparantly "Tuci" - some silly bastard who didn't know it was 2c-b presumably)

No it's meant to be powdered 2c-b - but to my mounting horror it looks more and more like I have had my bellrope pulled.

I think I've heard of that but the only 2cb I ever did was in pills - white bombs I believe. My late gf apparently did a great big line of it thinking it was just cocaine, but pink, and tripped her nut off, unsurprisingly.

Me neither but that's what it gets called - if it's 2c-b it would be great cost-wise...but not so good if its crap E, K with a bit of Fent thrown in to make up the weight..

So it's 2cb being sold as pink cocaine? That's a fuckin recipe for disaster if ever I heard one - as Mr.Battler has just confirmed.

Furthermore, any powder 2cb I've seen has been a light brown colour, not pink.

Anyone for strawberry Nesquik? 😀

Last edited:
Is anyone experienced in the world of pink cocaine? Pink powder alleged to be 2C-B? Looks good if it's genuine 2C-B but some say there's not much 2c-b in it. Can you give me any clues stout yeomen?

(One of the names for it is apparantly "Tuci" - some silly bastard who didn't know it was 2c-b presumably)
Not 2cb, it's mostly vet ket cooked from vials, a bit of mdma and food coulorant(there's pink, yellow, purple tussi not just pink. But pink is the standard colour). I've tried it a cpl times and the effects were underwhelming for me. Shit combo of drugs.

So it's 2cb being sold as pink cocaine? That's a fuckin recipe for disaster if ever I heard one - as Mr.Battler has just confirmed.

Furthermore, any powder 2cb I've seen has been a light brown colour, not pink.

Anyone for strawberry Nesquik? 😀
It's not 2cb, it's more ketamine than anything and a mix of other pills(oxycodone sometimes) with some mdma.

Aye I've heard of that in South America too, supposedly taking money off the Columbian cartels (as if they're now short of a bob or two all of a sudden!) I think I saw a documentary on it, forgot what they call it but I think it was usually a mix of ket and MDMA. What's it called again @nznity?

According to a Vice documentary it’s usually mix of MDMA, K and GHB; sometimes other stuff too, pain pills etc.

I tried MDMA + K a few times and it’s ok but I like K alone or in mix with psychedelics a lot more, still liked experience better than MDMA alone.

But once I tried it with GHB, I knew it potentates K a lot and after I snorted tiny, tiny line it knocked me out, for a moment I really thought I’m done. Reminded me of time I tried it with H, and having 0 tolerance, after taking just a tiny line of H I suddenly found myself aware of my breathing and how slow and shallow aware not to stop it while feeling absolutely fantastic. Combo with GHB feels nowhere as good as with H but it potentates effects of ketamine at least as much, but without nice synergy. I wouldn’t try that combo again.

Aye I've heard of that in South America too, supposedly taking money off the Columbian cartels (as if they're now short of a bob or two all of a sudden!) I think I saw a documentary on it, forgot what they call it but I think it was usually a mix of ket and MDMA. What's it called again @nznity?
Tussi.

According to a Vice documentary it’s usually mix of MDMA, K and GHB; sometimes other stuff too, pain pills etc.

I tried MDMA + K a few times and it’s ok but I like K alone or in mix with psychedelics a lot more, still liked experience better than MDMA alone.

But once I tried it with GHB, I knew it potentates K a lot and after I snorted tiny, tiny line it knocked me out, for a moment I really thought I’m done. Reminded me of time I tried it with H, and having 0 tolerance, after taking just a tiny line of H I suddenly found myself aware of my breathing and how slow and shallow aware not to stop it while feeling absolutely fantastic. Combo with GHB feels nowhere as good as with H but it potentates effects of ketamine at least as much, but without nice synergy. I wouldn’t try that combo again.
Yeah but the standard recípe is : 80-90% ket, 10% pinch of mdma and pink food colorant. so when u snort it, u don't feel that ugly bitter taste the ket has and feels/tastes like kinda like bubblegum.
From a marketing point of view, it's a superb idea to sell cheap ket by the cartels and sell a flashy, yummy drug that is easy to produce and the profit is insane, like 300% from what u invest on ingredients.

How much is a g like @Ismene2 like £15-20?
Sounds like it'll be shit tbh, but if it's cheap enough and you do try it let us know! Might be something to do I suppose. If they got the mix right and it contains 2cb and MDMA AND it tastes like bubblegum, it could be kinda nice.

@nznity is by far the closest.

It’s most often a combination of ketamine, MDMA, and sometimes other random stimulants thrown in. Usually a 5:1 ratio of K to MDMA. It was originally intended to mimic 2CB but took off as it’s own drug. Now it’s a name for a wide variety of cocktail of ingredients.

It rarely has cocaine in it. And was never intended to mimic cocaine.

-GC

How much is a g like @Ismene2 like £15-20?
Sounds like it'll be shit tbh, but if it's cheap enough and you do try it let us know! Might be something to do I suppose. If they got the mix right and it contains 2cb and MDMA AND it tastes like bubblegum, it could be kinda nice.

Yeah nearer £15. I was surprised - there's a couple of reviews saying "It's like a mix of lsd and mdma" - so that's either a fake review, or it's real 2c-b, or it's some fuckwit who knows piss all about drugs.

I,d rather my drugs were pure and I could decide what was a good mixture, not some ignorant little shite