• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pills and Female issues (cringe..sorry)

Theres a fact based thread on this site for rolling periods . Put in work n look it up. Yes periods effect rolls theres ups and downs to it.

Put in work n look it up.

Kateee seems to be looking for interviews, she's clearly not expecting others to do her research for her. It may behoove us to be helpful rather than flippant towards journalists who may write about our community.

Hi I'm new here. But really need to know some information of which I cannot seem to find anywhere online...
And it's kind of really embarrassing.

Firstly I know I'm going to get bashed for the amount of pills I consume. Sounds dumb but although I know I shouldn't do a lot and should always test them... I don't and I do a shocking amount on a weekly basis, mixing them, not testing them and double even triple dropping them. I could easily take 15/20 over a Friday/Saturday/Sunday as I won't go home and go to after parties.

I do actually think my tolerance is ridiculous now as I won't come up after 2 and then yet my mates do, so after the incident that happened to me twice in the last month Iv gone raving and taken nothing....
Here it goes

I went out on one of my normal weekly benders. Came home on the Sunday morning with my boyfriend and friend, they could eat, I can never eat til around breakfast Tuesday so that was normal for me. I had really bad tummy cramps for about 3 hours. So I got in the bath. I got out of the bath and I swear I felt like I was having a miscarriage. I was pouring with blood and it was clotting(I'm so sorry for the details) I have a contraceptive implant in my arm so can definitely not be pregnant. It was so heavy it went through super tampons and pads together. Plus I had only come of my period the previous Tuesday.

Anyway my friend who was out with me doing the same stuff called me the next morning at 9 saying she just got to work and the exact same thing happened to her.

It then happen do me again the following week. Where I mix pills I can't pin point what pill I took that could have given me this problem.

I'm wondering if any other girls have experienced this so I know ow to avoid it in the future or if anyone knows a link between our menstrual cycles and Mdma?

Once again I'm so sorry for the details in my post but it's the only place I could be sure someone must know someone who has a sister it happened to an not yahoo answers.

Cheers

Loco

Hi, I know this post was a couple of years ago but I'm really hoping you'll see this message as a similar thing has happened to me, and I want to know if you ever got to the bottom of it. I have the implant as well, I'm on my second one in my lifetime. The first one I had for 3 years and had 0 problems with it, was the best thing ever. Had no periods and raved A LOT (although nowhere near as much as how often you rave(d)). Having no periods was not a result of the raving because I had it before I started and still had no periods. Basically nothing changed. Have had this one in about a year and a half. I've toned down the partying a siginificant amount. Last 6-7 weeks I have probably been partying every other week. Not pills as I don't trust them but md. i dont smash it either, it doesnt take much to get up for me and i rarely get ruined.

Generally dont get periods with implant. once in a blue moon. Went to a festival about 7 weeks ago and got my period next day. Didnt think anything of it. went out again a couple weeks later. period again. same thing a couple of weeks later. went out 2 days ago and last night got a really heavy period. there is some weird pattern going on here. ive booked in a doctors to talk about getting implant taken out as i feel like it, combined with xx, might be messing with my hormones, and heavy periods are a sign of hormone imbalance. i also know oxytocin makes your uterus muscles contract. this hasnt happened to anyone else i know ever. and there is hardly any stuff on the internet about it, its mostly just people reporting periods stopping completely. i am very small and very fit, i go to the gym nearly every day, im just over 5ft and i weigh 7 stone.

did you get your implant taken out? or was it a one off? its defo not a one off for me. i should emphasise my situation doesnt sound nearly as bad as you, cannot say it feels like a miscarriage at all, just a fairly heavy period. one tampon every 3 hours or so is fine. sorry for TMI but im trying to get to the root of it.